ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹: ᴍɪɴɪ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ

(Edited 6/13/20)

HEY HEY thank you so much for 4.5k views! Sorry in advance for any mistakes! I hope you guys enjoy it!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Second Period

Team TIK and Team HAVN were in the arena. They are the first Match for the mini-tournament that's being held by Professor Goodwitch.

Team Rwby and Team JNPR quite focused, intently waiting for the match to start. Well, Yang on the other hand was just itching to fight.

Believe it or not, she was really about to ask Professor Goodwitch if she could Join Y/n's team.

But she refrained from doing so.

Goodwitch: 3... 2... 1... Go!!

True First person to move was Zonovina her hands touched the floor. Seals started appearing left and right.

Out came copies of the girl named Kala. Y/n obviously knew that she was going to mix with the other copies in order to distract them.

Y/n: Zonovina's Semblance is Illusion." He said bro turning to Cinder. "And Thoth's Semblance it telepathy so don't think too much."

Cinder: Got it."  She pulled out her bow. "I'll cover you back for now. Anyone I should focus on?"

Y/n: Well if you can I would like you to take out Zonovina It'll be easier without her Illusions.

Cinder: Right." She Grabs three Arrows out of her quiver, shoots them at the incoming Clones.

Y/n took initiative and head straight through the crowd. The first Clone that took him on tried punching him but he sidesteps and slashed it with his sword.

Arrows shot past him taking out the ones around him, that was until the one to his left remained.

Y/n: You're the real Kala." He said unfazed high kicking her near the face. It sent her back far away from him. 'Absorption huh?' He thought Watching the Kala get back up.

Kala: I'm not letting you though!" She launches at
Y/n trying to slash him. But he kept dodging.

Y/n: So your semblance allows you to absorb the impact of hits. It seems useful." He spun around simply avoiding all the attacks. "It's been fun now but I'm not losing." He said as he grabbed her arm and flung her away.

Cinder to that opportunity and shot her with an arrow that depleted her aura. Making her unable to continue.

Y/n: Nice one!" He gave thumbs up to Cinder which made her blush. "Now the rest" he turned back looking at Thoth and Zonovia.

Thoth: Damn Kala's Down Plan B"

Zonovia: R-Right!" She turned all the Kala's into Grimm and made the scene look like A forest. Thoth and her were nowhere to be seen.

Flames circled around Y/n's hand forming his White bladed sword.

Y/n: Keep an eye out." Cinder hummed in agreement.

'Grimm' Started to attack Cinder but Y/n figured this would happen.

Y/n: Ha! You've Trigged my trap Card!

Cinder turned into a Pheonix and flew upward. Which left the Grimm dumbfounded. When the creatures looked down the saw an explosive.

BOOM!

They all dissolved.

Y/n: What's it gonna Be Thoth Gonna Admit defeat by hiding!?"

Thoth felt a tick mark on his head, but he didn't say anything to give away his location.