ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽 : ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ, ᴄᴀᴛ, ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ

(Edited 6/13/20)

I'm So sorry I couldn't get this ou sooner! A lot of things have been happening lately which stressing me out. Thank you all so much for 15k and thank you for reading! Sorry in advance for any mistakes.  ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ 

Night Time at the Docks

Blake And Y/n Where watching the people carry shipments going back and forth. Blake's face grew frowned upon seeing this.

Y/n: Thanks for covering for me back there." he smiled at Blake

Blake: No problem. You've done a lot for me even though you're not really for here at all. You helped me... a stranger. Even gave me a gift."

"You've even helped out my kind."

Y/n: Yeah I hate discrimination its pointless, stupid, whoever thought of it originally is messed up in the brain." the s/c male rest his face in between his hands. " I just want it to disappear." he sighed.

"But there's always someone there to give their opinion and mess it up."

Blake looked at him wide-eyed. It was amazing how she and he have the same beliefs. another part of her wonders how does his world work. he did mention that his world discrimination was based on belief, and race/skin color.

The worlds don't seem that far apart, except for the fact they don't have Grimm. Blake opened her mouth to ask something but closed it soon after.

Sun: Did I miss anything?" he says coming down with a haul of food.

Y/n: Nah-

Blake: All they've done is load all the shipments off. Now they're just waiting there.

Sun: Cool I brought you guys some food." he said offering an apple to Blake with a smile.

Y/n: Ooo Gimme!" Sun handed one to him and Y/n immediately started eating it. "Thanks!"

Blake: Y/n!" she sighs, turning to Sun. "Do you always break the law without a second thought?"

Sun: Hey weren't you in a cult or something?

Y/n coughed trying to keep himself from laughing. Blake gave both of them a cold stare.

Y/n: Sun you idiot.

Sun: Okay, Too soon." he said looking away.

Soon after a gust of wind whirled dust into there face, It also blew away Y/n's apple which caused him to curse under his breath. A Bullhead appeared and landed in a blank area.

The latch in the back opened and out came a member of the White Fang.

Blake: Oh no." her face now filled with sadness.

Sun: Is that them?

Blake: Yeah it's them.

More Members started walking out of the bullhead.

W. Fang Member: Alright go grab the tow cables." Said the guy with the gun.

Sun: You didn't think they were behind it did you?

Blake: No I think deep down I knew, I just didn't want to be right." She lowered her head.

???: Hey! What's the hold-up?" A new voice called out. He made his way out the bullhead. "were not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, solo, why don't you animals try to pick up the pace!"