ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻: ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ

Thank you so much for 50k+ reads that's literally insane. So I'm going to make This book probably update Every Saturday or Sunday if I can. Oh! I don't wanna waste your time! Let's get into it! P.s. is it me or is Professor Oobleck kinda hot? SORRY LETS JUST START!
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Y/n sits in Professor Ozpin's Office. Circling his thumb over his hand.

Ozpin: Mr. L/n, there is a favor I would like to ask.

Y/n: and that is?

Ozpin: Report to me if anything major is happening. I would also like you to run a separate mission at that same site.

Y/n: What's this mission?

Ozpin: There's a secret facility under that abandoned town.

Y/n: So it must be

Cinder: Romanoff.

The mood of the room grew sour by his name. Yet They all keep their composure.

Ozpin: Yes, I believe you two can bring them in by yourselves.

Y/n: Alright You can count on me.

Ozpin smiles nodding his head.

Ozpin: I know you will.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Ruby: We can do this. We've never backed down before, and we're not going to start now.

Blake: Right.

Ruby: Besides, it won't only be us out there! We'll be fighting alongside a genuine Huntsman!

Yang: Yeah!

The loud steps of somebody were getting louder. Team Rwby turn around.

Oobleck: Why, hello girls! Who's ready to fight for their lives?

Y/n: If your somehow scared of this mission now is your chance to back down.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a professional on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission."

"I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the. And...

He Zooms upright to Weiss's face.

Oobleck: It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn a Ph.D. for fun, thank you very much!" He quickly backs away.

Weiss looks over at, who is equally disturbed.

Weiss: Uh...

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind!" Then, as an afterthought to clarify "...schedule!" He zips off to the airship docked farther ahead in a second.

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Y/n: What's wrong with him? I say he's pretty cool to hang out with" he said walking towards the bullhead.

Oobleck: Ahh Mr. L/n glad for you to come along." he pointed his index finger in the air. "That's right Ozpin gave you a task of your own.

Y/n: Yep though we'll probably stick together till I find it.

Professor Oobleck taps his foot impatiently.

Oobleck: Oh waits taking them so long." He walks out of the ship to the girls. "Four minutes, ladies!"  He Goes back inside.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
On the Airship.

Y/n: Do you remember anything about this base?

Cinder: Yes. I do know it's underground. Though You'd have to find the entrance.

Y/n: Well buckle up buttercup we're here.

Cinder: Buttercup?

Y/n: What don't like your new nickname?

Cinder: No if fact it's inappropriate.

Y/n: Another time then." They both stepped out of the bullhead.

Ruby: Will you guys be okay?

Y/n: Don't Worry We'll be fine.

The Silver eyed girl gave them a worried stare but nodded and smiled.

Ruby: Be safe then.

Cinder: No Worries, please focus on your task.

Y/n: Man I knew red was always sus.

Ruby and Cinder turned to him in confusion.

Y/n: Oh right that's some wording used on my planet." Though he wasn't calling Ruby sus.

"No need to worry about it well meet up later you guys!" He said walking out, waving as the bullhead closed back up.

When the bullhead left Cinder and Y/n made their way into the deserted town.

Y/n: So do you recall where the enemy base was at?

Cinder: Not exactly. We should keep an eye out for anything that leads to clues as to where the entrance of their base is at.

Y/n hummed in agreement. As they walked side by side they came across some Grimm and ended up fighting many of them. in the end, they had no luck in finding the secret base.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Y/n: guess this means we should head back to the others. it's getting quite dark and I'm really really hungry." he said retracting his sword.

Cinder: I think that would be best-"  she stopped seeing some suspicious people walk past a building. Quickly she took Y/n's hand and hid them both behind a wall.

Y/n: Did you see something?" he whispered in a hushed tone.

Cinder: The white fang some of them just passed us."

Y/n: we should head back to the others. now that we know the location they went we can continue later. Let's rest up okay?

Cinder nodded with a smile on her face.

Y/n: I'm still confused though why would they set up base, not on top.

Cinder: if I believe there's a train underneath us, which leads-

Y/n: To the city! I'll report this to Professor Ozpin." he said while dialing his phone. "This is bad news with enough negative energy it can attract tones of Grimm.

Cinder: We must move fast!

They both retreated back to where Team Rwby was.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
At Beacon

Ozpin looks at his scroll seeing a message pop up.

Y/n: We found the base its underground. Seem like there taking the train to the city which could cause a manslaughter. On your word we can take it down.

        Ozpin: Permission granted Take the base down.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
IM SO SORRY EVERYONE! MY POSTING HAS GOTTEN EVEN LONGER 😭. ILL TRY ME BEST TO BE ON SCHEDULE!!!

                         -CalamityScroll 📜