ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺: ʙᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇs.

Hey Everyone! thank you for reading! I won't waste you time no longer.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
After the dance Cinder came in all ruffed up. It was quit funny seeing her hair flying straight in the air.

But in all seriousness Apparently Cinder has replaced her with a Grimm version of Cinder.

What's troubling enough it talks, Moves, and acts just like Cinder but more sinister. Cinder told Y/n that Ruby reported the incident.

After explain Ozpin sent Cinder and Ruby to there dorms.

Y/n didn't want to pry into anything else so they both went to sleep in peace.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
The Next day in Ozpin's Office

Ironwood: They were here... Ozpin, they were here!" He said raising his voice.

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James.

Ironwood: Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: Come in.

Ruby, Cinder and Y/n steps out and into the room.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here."  She paused before quickly explaining herself "It wasn't me."

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, Ruby, Cinder oh and Y/n. How are you feeling?

Cinder: A little better than yesterday.

Y/n: Alright I guess.

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

Everyone stares silently.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: Ruby, Cinder. I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: Well She was a Grimm Copy Cat of Cinder. she fought with fire, and glass just Like Cinder...

Glynda: A copy cat. You don't suggest there making Hybrid Grimm?" She said Turing to Ozpin.

Cinder: I believe they are. I used to be apart of them that was until Y/n helped me out." She took a deep breath.

Ironwood: You took In a criminal!?

Y/n: Hey Anyone can change! She realized her mistake and found away out of it. She apart of my team now so if you mess with her. You mess with me." He said glaring at Ironwood, making the old man shrink back.