is this magic..the cast and crew

Introduction

Let's delve into a new world, a  world of magic and soccery..a world where wizards rule the world and humans are coexisting with them. There are some specific rules the humans have to follow but mostly they are the workforce for them.

The major rule humans and wizards don't mix .

Humans work for wizards get paid well, get security and  both the sects live in harmony and in peace  with a clear division of ruling and working class

But They can never mingle or date a wizard neither a wizard can fall for a human ... a child born from wizard and human liaison, it's a big no a total taboo and family gets socially boycotted .. so obviously if it even happens, aborted or hidden!

Another very important rule, No human can learn witchcraft or wizardy , they don't have magic in their blood .. it's unheard of!

it's a grave crime and punishable by law if they try to study books about magic or try performing magic!

This brings us to our main casts.

💜💜💜💜💜

Singto prachaya rungroj ( 21 years)

Part of royal family., infact second in line for throne . He is extremely skilful with his spells and wand use . Started helping his father in their export import  business that they run where many humans work. Co ceo with his brother Karn rungroj . Singto is known as a polite introvert boy among witches and wizards who court him regularly, and a aloof snob wizard among the human work force in his business empire .

Karn Rungroj (23years)

First in line , future King.. extremely friendly and popular among both witch, wizards and humans . Many have secret crushes on him . He is single ready to mingle , want to trash the rule of humans and wizards should not date rule . He has many humans whom he finds interesting😋enough, and will love to date .

 He has many humans whom he finds interesting😋enough, and will love to date

Krist perawat sangpotirat (18)

New recruit at the office, lives in palatial wing, queen's favourite human since young , assigned as PA to Karn Rungroj when he turned eighteen  and passed his economics course in flying colours. Docile and cute ,.. further information as the story proceeds .

First chapter will be posted soon

First chapter will be posted soon ..

I am republishing again..and new chapters will be added soon..but will be slow update because my brain tends to be in lockdown too with too many not happy things happening around me.. especially in my own painstakingly world ..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜