3. Troubled paradise

" are you trying to curse him or something Singto." Karn roars, Singto scowls but doesn't answer his brother .. but a frown appears on his face when his elder brother in a gentle tone starts asking his assistant questions, so caring he huffs!

" are you ok,? did he bully you a lot . I already told dad it's a bad idea to appoint you as this buffoon's secretary." He tucks away a loose bang on Krist's face behind his ear, Singto clenches his fist, why is his brother so touchy feely with his human assistant ..

" no prince Karn, Prince Singto was just asking me about the presentation.."

" don't lie he had his wand pointed at you .. I saw it clearly."

Singto gulps, his dad will not be happy if his brother rants about him trying to use any form of magic on a human under him.. he would have never harm krist , not in his sane mind , he was just going to send him to Karn's office magically, that's all.. but before he can admonish his brother's claim and save his ass from his dad's wrath, krist speaks  up ..

" no elder prince , he was not threatening me , i think you mistook prince Singto's gesture , he was just pointing the wand at some papers. I assure you , I am absolutely fine ,"

Suddenly someone else apparates within the office , Singto's frown deepens, what the hell! it's like unannounced traffic day in his cabin .. but his face breaks in a smile seeing the new comer .. but this time Karn's face becomes like a storms eye, not approving of the new visitor's presence at all.

" Nong ohm..what a pleasant surprise."

Karn sarcastically exclaims but glares at Singto and pointedly looks at the open laptop, Singto sighs but closes his laptop, immediately moving his wand casting the protective spells around it . He is well aware of his brother's opinion about his boyfriend Ohm Thanawit.

Karn keeps on saying Ohm is dating him only because he wants inside Intel about the royal family. According to him, ohm and his father is manipulating Singto to satiate their hunger for more power and money.

Atleast Singto is glad Karn doesn't think he is after the royal throne, or is a threat to Karn  or going to betray his family. They may not see eye to eye especially on state policies about human rights but Karn knows Singto is a loyal brother and loving son irrespective of everything.

Singto has to agree though he is happy to see his boyfriend who was not answering his messages since morning but he is not glad he appeared in his office during working hours, a day away from council meeting or in front of his human secretary krist.

Sure enough the first thing ohm does is turn a disgusting face seeing the human who has again started to arrange the papers.. ignoring the sudden appearance of the high wizard ohm..

" What is this piece of shit doing here in your cabin?"

" Hey ohm..he is just helping with my paper works, no need for such derogatory language towards him."

Krist almost drops the papers in his hand and Karn stares dumbstruck at his younger brother..did his little bro just told his boyfriend not to insult krist!! This is getting really interesting..

" And ohm I will like to meet you for lunch at magic bowl, not here pls baby, I will be there in 10 minutes , I will wrap up my work here,just wait for me won't you?.."

Singto gives his charming smile and a peck on ohm's cheek earning a gagging sound from Karn, but also disarming ohm from saying anything more .

Ohm is not a fool. He clearly understands Singto is banishing him from his working place.

" will be waiting for you then," he pecks Singto's lips, essentially showing his claim to Karn, and disappears..

"Hey human, I will comeback in an hour .. clean my cubicle then, you can take him back with you phi Karn."