4..an unexpected lunch

Singto feels like pulling his hair out, the reason? High wizard thanawit, his gifted mentor and his dear stupid boyfriend Ohm.

No his soon to be ex boyfriend Ohm Thanawit!

Singto is in full mind to break up with him like right now, he is boiling.. But he forces himself to take calming deep breaths, imagining the smug smirk on his phi Karn's face, and his " told you so" attitude. Atleast at this moment he doesn't have the patience or temper or want that his dear elder brother rub the gory facts that he has been "taken advantage of and screwed royally by both father and son, when he himself is furious and hurt!

What were the father and son duo thinking. He had kept on hinting and then for last four days while fighting with ohm , explicitly telling him that he is not going to go against the king in the council meeting and then also during the meeting his mentor the great wizard Thanawit glanced at him and asked him if Singto didn't feel that humans are basically cumbersome folks and overall a nuisance! And shouldn't he challenge his brother to the throne??!

Singto obviously had been caught off guard never expecting that he would dare to pose such a question directly at him in front of the king, openly asking him to challenge his own father and brother! But when Singto had spoken up he had been fearless of the dagger eyes thrown at him by Thanawit. He had stated firmly that humans are not always dispensable, their skills may be slow but their workmanship covers for it , how can he not ?

Singto's own office looks so much better and organised after two days of Krist's touch . Krist even brought him a bowl of handmade special chocolates made by their chocolate factory workers, a part of the group that Thanawit wants to lay off . They were literally melting in singto's mouth, though he will never acknowledge that in front of Karn or his father, but he has never tasted such deliciousness in chocolates conjured by magic.

He has stormed off immediately, after the meeting has finished, not willing to even go for lunch with his family neither willing to face the unnecessary wrath of Thanawit or Ohm. He is feeling an extremely bitter taste in his mouth about the whole affair with ohm . He decides to go back to his office and immerse in some work for his own mental peace and distraction.

But he apparates in front of his brother's office , exactly in front of krist's desk who is sitting and having lunch ! He looks up startled at an equally surprised Singto!

Why did he come here? Well he knows the answer to that, kind of!

He was infact thinking about the young man, and whether he should call krist to summarise today's meeting , where Thanawit has insisted no humans should be allowed.

So all the other wizards had to keep their human assistants at their own office,  for this god forsaken idiotic discussions.  Not to mention, the mental torture Singto had to undergo on top of everything! He was continuously instigated to speak against his own family.What audacity!!..

Singto huffs, ..thanawit and his illogical demands, it's just because of the power he holds on the dark part of the wizarding world and keeps them controlled, is the only reason why Singto's father,  king Pratik, keeps up with his nonsense.

Singto stands in front of the young man who is now watching him with fearful eyes. Singto observes he is looking more cuter in a lime yellow shirt. Hmph, his choices of colour are so girlish but who is Singto kidding with his scornful words, he knows himself, he is finding this kid absolutely glowing in that color! ,

He also cannot help himself but smell the aroma of the food coming onto him and his stomach growls.. involuntarily.

krist's shocked and surprised demaneur immediately morphs into a concerned one..