Tag, You're It (KaiHope)

♡️Hoseok x Hueningkai♡️

⚠️WARNING! ⚠️
This story contains kidnapping and murder. If you are not comfortable with these subjects, you are advised to skip the story.

Hueningkai popped a bubble, chewing his pink bubblegum as he walked out of the school gates. Seems like he'll be walking home alone today. Yeonjun has a date with Soobin after school in a few hours and Beomgyu and Taehyun had basketball practice to attend to. He didn't mind walking home alone. He's quite used to it now that they've been quite busy.

But he'll be bored when he gets home. What's he gonna do? He finished his new video game just a week ago. He was out of ideas on what to do.

"Hyuka!" He stopped walking and turned around to look at the person who had called him by his nickname. It was Yeonjun, skateboarding towards him on his new skateboard that Soobin had bought for him for their 2nd year anniversary last month. He had carved their name together on the board, "YeonBin". They're such an adorable couple.

"You got a minute?"

"Yeah. Aren't you supposed to get ready for your date with Soobin?" Hueningkai jabbed his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

"Well yeah, I still got some time. Anyway, I wanted to make a surprise for him. You see, he's been craving red velvet cupcakes lately but I'm kinda broke right now. My parents aren't giving me my allowance until I finally finish my two week detention. Sooo... I thought, that since you're a great pastry chef aaand.... a great friend... I thought that I'd ask you for your help? Please?" Yeonjun pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Yeah yeah, anything for my friend." Hueningkai said, earning a hug from Yeonjun. He asked him to send the cupcakes to his house whenever they're ready before skating back home to get ready for his date. Hueningkai just smiled and was happy that he finally had something to do. He then went to the grocery store to shop for the ingredients.

He even bought himself an ice cream since he had stopped chewing his bubblegum before stepping into the store. He placed his shopping basket on the counter and gave the cashier a big smile. As the cashier did her job, Hueningkai looked out the window to see an empty parking lot with a Hyundai parked in one of the boxes.

"That's such a cool car." Hueningkai commented. He paid for the shopping and immediately tore the wrapping paper of the ice cream and shoved it into his mouth. He threw the wrapping paper into a bin and enjoyed his ice cream as he continued to walk home. He had only walked for a few seconds until he realized that he was being followed. He turned around and saw the Hyundai getting closer to him. He gulped and decided to go back into the store but somehow, it was already closed. Oh... it wasn't closed.

A guy all dressed in black with a bunny mask on had just stepped out of the store, turning the open/closed sign to "closed". He then looked at Hueningkai and the boy could feel blood rushing up to his face. He felt like something bad had happened to the cashier lady. Then he heard someone stepping out of the car. He made a mistake to look.

A guy in all black, just like the other one, except with a clown mask covering his face. Hueningkai trembled and took a deep breath. He looked at how slowly the two were approaching him and he made a plan.

Run.

The two guy in masks chased him. Hueningkai looked back and threw his ice cream at them but they dodged. He then threw everything he had at the two creepy guys in order for it to hopefully hit them but his actions were to no avail. His only chance now is to outrun them but he's getting tired but these guys just won't stop!