Sticky Notes (YeonHyung) Pt 2

Can I know your name?

Yeonjun wasn't prepared for this. Taehyung actually sent a message first? He wants to know his name? Is he dreaming?

With shaky hands, Yeonjun grabbed the sticky note on the locker. Feeling the paper in his hands he was sure that this isn't a dream. He felt happy, knowing that Taehyung actually wants to get to know about him. Nothing could be even happier than this and a chance like this only comes once. So he took his pen, and wrote his name under the question. Satisfied, he stuck the note back.

Resulting in a confused Taehyung who's looking at a note with his handwriting and an answer under the question. He immediately knew who to blame but after he saw the name of the person who had been sending him  his messages, he actually would thank Jimin for that. What he didn't understand is why Jungkook wasn't talking to him at all. The muscle pig used a sore throat as an answer. Taehyung accepted the ridiculous answer and stopped asking. He asked around for Yeonjun but no one seemed to know where he is.

"Hey, Taehyung sunbae?" 

Taehyung turned around to see a taller boy behind him. They boy had adorable dimples and beautiful eyes.

"Are you Yeonjun?"

"No, I'm Soobin, Yeonjun's friend. If I may ask, why'd you ask around for him?" Soobin asked. He sounded like he knew something though, but Taehyung paid no mind to it. He told Soobin about the sticky notes and how he found out that Yeonjun's the one who's been sending the message. He even told him that he would love to hold actual conversations with the boy. Soobin acted surprised, gasping. He then led Taehyung to Yeonjun's locker, where the boy was putting away his books.

"Hey Jun." Soobin snickered. "I brought you a friend."

"I swear Soobin, if it's another moth, I will murder you..." Yeonjun droped his books and discontinued his threat when his eyes met with Taehyng's calm brown ones. He could see Taehyung flash his usual cheeky smile as he held out his hands to shake with Yeonjun's. With that, Yeonjun started to hold conversations with Taehyung normally, face to face. Day by day, they started to get closer to each other. Taehyung eventually found himself giving in to his feelings and noticed his feelings for Yeonjun. He told his friends about his feelings for Yeonjun and expected them to be happy and supportive, like they always are. But they responded by giving each other knowing looks and Jungkook just left the lunch table. From that day on, Jungkook stopped talking to Taehyung. Taehyung was done with all the silent treatments Jungkook's been giving him.

"Why don't you just tell me what is it that I've done wrong?" Taehyung started.

"Nothing!"

"If it's nothing you wouldn't be like this. Jungkook-"

"I like him!"

-

"Taehyung sunbae?"

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Yeonjun. The sudden stare made Yeonjun blush and he averted his gaze from Taehyung. 

"Yeonjun-ah. Do you have a crush on someone?"

Yeonjun blushed even harder and nodded.

"Can I ask you for your opinion then?" Yeonjun looked at him in confusion before nodding his head. "If someone that isn't your crush confessed to you, what would you do?" Yeonjun hummed while he thought of his answer. This was such an unusual question, he wasn't sure how he should answer.

"I'd tell the person that I have someone I already like."

"What if you confess to your crush and your crush rejected you?"

"Would you?"

Taehyung looked at Yeonjun in astonishment. Yeonjun who had just realized what he had said blushed and started to stutter while trying to explain. Taehyung let out an airy laugh as he watched Yeonjun try to deny his feelings. He leaned in, stopping Yeonjun from blabbering and denying any further. Yeonjun's face felt like it was lit up on fire at first, but he soon found himself enjoying his first kiss.

-

"Are you gonna court him or not?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as if the boy had grew horns on his head. Jungkook realized that he was being stared at like a weirdo when no answer came from Taehyung after he had asked the question.

"Don't look at me like that! Are you gonna court him or not?!"

"You... You're letting me have him?" Taehyung asked for confirmation. Confirmation for the fact that he's actually talking to him and confirmation for the fact that he's giving up on Yeonjun.

"Yeah. I thought about it long and hard for a whole night."

"Wow, it's not like you at all to think about something."

"Shut up before I smash your head. I thought that it wasn't worth it to fight over a boy with my friend. Besides, you seem to be head over heels for him. I think he suits you more." Jungkook gave Taehyung a smile. Taehyung smiled back at him. It felt like it's been a while since the last time they fooled around and he missed being dorks with jungkook. "You better take good care of him or I'll kick your ass." Taehyung nervously chuckled as he promised that he would never hurt Yeonjun.

-

"Meet you in the cafeteria later, Soobin!" Yeonjun waved at his friend before heading to his locker to put away his books. As he neared his locker, he saw a familiar yellow square on it. He tilted his head to the side. He took the sticky note and read what was written in it. He smiled to himself as he held the note near his chest, in his heart area. He heard footsteps behind him and it stopped right behind him. Knowing who it was, he flashed a wide smile as he turned around. There, in front of him, was Taehyung, holding a brown medium sized teddy bear. He raised a brow, as if he was asking him what was on the sticky note.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Yeonjun grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it tight. Giving Taehyung a kiss, he asnwered.

"Yes."

---

Holyyyyyy shiiiii

I think it was just a few days, and it's already 300 plus reads??

Gosh.

Thanks ✨

I hope you all really enjoy my one shots, vote on it, comment and follow me if you would love to, it would really make my day like how these reads made my day today (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

Anyways, stay safe, and I hope you are all doing fine ♡️  love you all lovelies🌸

-nebula-