I Love You Sunbaenim! (KookHyun)

♡️Jungkook x Taehyun♡️

"I'm sorry, but I already have someone that I like." Jungkook kindly rejected yet another confession. The girl bowed and thanked him for rejecting her nicely and wished him good luck with his love interest before she fled.

Taehyun witnessed everything from his class. Jungkook always gets confessed by at the same place - in front of the basketball court. He could hear their conversations since his class is located just near the court. The conversations are not as clear as crystal but it's always about the girls' confessions to Jungkook.

"Hey Tae!" His friend, Beomgyu called out. "Are you watching Captain's confessions again?"

Captain. That's right. Jeon Jungkook is the school's basketball team captain and that's what Beomgyu calls him. Not sunbae, but Captain. Taehyun on the other hand is known by the students as Jungkook's little dongsaeng because he always spend a lot of time with Jungkook.

"Yeah." He pouted. "Is it recess already?"

"Yeah. I came to have recess with you since Soobin's on duty at the library today. I'm all alone. Let's eat together." Beomgyu explained.

"I'm sorry Beomie, I can't. I promised to eat with Jungkook sunbaenim." Taehyun gave Beomgyu an apologetic smile and bowed. Beomgyu pouted. At that moment, Jungkook showed up in front of Taehyun's class, smiling as bright as ever.

"Hey, when are you gonna confess?" Beomgyu whispered, glancing at Jungkook who was waiting outside with all smiles.

"I'll tell him when I want to. Shut up." Taehyun whispered back, blushing.

"Fine then. Meet you after school at the gym?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun nodded. Right that moment, Jungkook appeared and asked Taehyun to have lunch with him. Taehyun waved at Beomgyu and followed his sunbae.

"Woahh... You have a Japanese bento?! That's so cool! Did your mother make it?" Jungkook exclaimed once Taehyun revealed his lunch box. Jungkook may look cool and mature when he's around the other students or when he's playing sport but Taehyun knows how much of a kid he is. He's bubbly, cute and is fascinated by almost anything.

"No, I made it." Taehyun replied, making Jungkook even more amused. It led to a point where Jungkook starts to annoy Taehyun with constant "can i taste some" and pokes on his sides. Taehyun couldn't stand his child-like behaviour and gives in.

"Say 'ah'." Taehyun said, holding an omelette roll up to Jungkook's mouth out of habit. He used to do this with the next door little girl and it grew on to him. He was stunned there looking at Jungkook as the captain looked back at him. Taehyun mentally screamed in his head as he saw the captain look at him with confusion.

"TAEHYUN YOU DUMBASS! YOU DID NOT JUST- I REALLY JUST- WHAT DO I DO?! DO I PULL BACK?! BUT THAT'D SEEM RUDE! HE'S YOUR SUNBAE YOU NEED TO HAVE A SENSE OF RESPECT BUT HE LOOKS SO CONFUSED AND I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED BUT I DON'T SHOW THAT I AM EMBARRASSED RIGHT?! RIGHT?! OKAY I LOOK NORMAL, I'M NOT SMILING, I DON'T BLUSH, I-"

Taehyun's mental argument was then cut out when Jungkook munched on the omelette roll from his chopstick. Taehyun looked at him with admiration as he Jungkook chewed on his handmade food and didn't know why, but waited for a response.

"It's so good Taehyunnie!" Jungkook beamed, making Taehyun's heart beat faster. Taehyun didn't realize it but a slight blush slowly crept up on his cheek as his heart felt warm with the nice comment given to him by his sunbae. He smiled and thanked him for the comment.

"Do one for me tomorrow! Yeah?!" Jungkook pleaded while giving Taehyun a big smile. Taehyun smiled back and decided to tease his sunbae a little. It was easy to tease him and it's fun to see his pout.

"No."

"Ehh?!"

-

Practice went fine but Taehyun seemed to be distracted by something from the beginning til the end of practice. He scored less points than he usually does and the coach realized that. He asked Taehyun to focus the next time they practice and if there was a problem, he should get it solved quick.

"Heyy.. Taehyun, is something bothering you today?" Beomgyu asked as he changed into his T-shirt. Taehyun shook his head with a smile. He then nodded his head at Jungkook's direction once and Beomgyu immediately understood.

"Taehyunnie!" Jungkook called. "Is there really nothing bothering you? You're such a liar!"

"No, I mean it. Nothing's bothering me at all." Taehyun replied to his captain calmly so that he won't worry. But in his head, he's practically screaming. Again.

"JEON JUNGKOOK PUT ON YOUR SHIRT YOU WANT ME TO DIE LOOKING AT YOUR ABS LIKE THAT IT'S SO MUSCLY UGH I HATE IT AND LOVE IT AT THE SAME TIME MOM I LOVE THIS MAN."

"Okay. If you say so." Jungkook shrugged and dropped the subject. They all finished changing and headed out. The coach asked Jungkook to pick a partner to clean up the court and of course he picked Taehyun. The rest left and as they did, Beomgyu went to say "good luck" to Taehyun while the rest of the team members shouted "good luck captain". Taehyun tilted his head to the side, confused.

As they started cleaning, Taehyun decided that maybe it's time that he confesses to Jungkook about his feelings. It's not always that he gets these kinds of bravery so suddenly. He cleared his throat and started a conversation.

"So, Jungkook sunbaenim. Do you... uh.. by any chance have a crush on someone?"

"Damn Kang Taehyun that was a good start."

"Oh~? What's this? My little dongsaeng wants to talk about love with his sunbae? Heh. Sure I do! Who doesn't?" Jungkook replied in his usual playful and teasing manner. It's a good thing that he's still in his usual self. It would be a problem if he suddenly goes all "captain mode" with him when talking. That mode is just too damn hot and sexy, Taehyun might die because of it.

"Well, let's say I have a crush on a-"

"Ooh? I smell a love story coming~ Who is it?!" Jungkook said suddenly appearing in front of Taehyun's face, surprising the younger.

"Don't do that! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" Taehyun yelled, clutching the center part of his T-shirt where his chest is. Jungkook chuckled as he sat down on the floor. He patted the spot next to him, looking at his dongsaeng as if he was asking him to sit there. Taehyun sat down and Jungkook smiled, waited to hear Taehyun's love life.

"Well... it's kinda weird... because... the person I like..." Taehyun trailed off, making Jungkook look at him with wide eyes as he anxiously waited for the name of the person to come out.

"... isn't a girl."