Love Sketches (TaeGyu)

♡️Taehyung x Beomgyu♡️

"I wonder what he draws all the time."

Taehyung looked at the two girls who was sitting one table beside his. They giggled while they looked at one specific boy who was the topic of their conversation. Taehyung turned around and looked at the same boy they were looking.

Choi Beomgyu, an adorable first year who hasn't seem to make any friends since the starting of his first year here. He's always seen to draw in his sketchbook and no one has ever seen him do anything else. Even the ones who have classes with him swore that they saw him sketch something in class.

Taehyung was a curious and friendly student. He always saw Beomgyu around and everytime he did, the boy would be focused on his drawing block. He's always wanted to befriend the boy and maybe, just maybe, get to know what's inside that drawing block of his.

-

Taehyung stood in front of the Art Club's art display. Students from the Art Club would send in their artwork every week to get the chance for it to be featured in the display. The art teacher in charge would pick three of the most beautiful artworks and display them here.

This week's winner is none other than Jeon Jungkook again. Taehyung has never came here to actually see the artworks since he's always thought of his Drama Club to be more important. But he came here to see if Beomgyu's artwork made it in this week's display. But there was no "Choi Beomgyu". Taehyung tilted his head and pressed his lips into a straight line.

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung was startled by the sudden question, immediately looking at the person who asked. He smiled ever so widely when he saw the person he wanted to talk to.

"Oh! Uh. I was looking at these artworks."

"But you never come here."

Beomgyu's quick statement made Taehyung bit his lip. He's observant. He rubbed the nape of his neck while letting out an awkward laugh.

"Yeah... I was... I thought that your artwork would be here."

"I don't send my artworks. It would never make it."

Beomgyu started to walk into the clubroom after saying that. Taehyung grabbed him by the wrist, asking him to wait.

"Can we be friends?"

Beomgyu looked at him with a confused look. He looked at the smiling boy in front of him, giving him a smile back.

-

"Oh come on! Please stay and watch my show!" Taehyung begged his friend. Beomgyu's Art Club activities were cancelled that day and Taehyung wanted him to stay so that they can still walk home together. Beomgyu had said no and that led to the moment where he was being begged to stay.

"Fine, fine. I'll stay." He finally said after he was annoyed and done with all the begging.

After the school bell rang, the two made their way to the theater. Taehyung saw Beomgyu clutching on his drawing pad. He pouted.