Love Me Rough (YoonGyu)

♡️Yoongi x Beomgyu♡️

"Yoongiiiiiii!!!"

Yoongi sighed. He knew the voice of his boyfriend all too well. He turned around and saw Beomgyu who had just came into the building. He had an excited expression on his face, beaming. Yoongi could see where this is going though. He braced himself as Beomgyu opened his mouth to speak again.

"Step on me!"

He had sparkles in his eyes, hoping Yoongi would comply.

"No." Yoongi answered firmly, turning on his heels, making his way to his studio.

"Ehh?? Why not??" Beomgyu caught up with the older, slipping his hands into Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi and Beomgyu had been dating for a month now. Of course, Beomgyu was the one who confessed. Yoongi didn't know why he accepted him but he did. Beomgyu was needy and always wanted his attention. Yoongi was fine with his behaviour and was willing to give his attention to the boy.

Whatever Beomgyu does, Yoongi would comply. Whatever Beomgyu wants, Yoongi would provide. Beomgyu can barge into his studio and cling onto him while Yoongi does his work, Yoongi doesn't mind. Beomgyu can be a brat and ask for pizza at midnight and Yoongi would get off of bed and make him pizza. Beomgyu can ask for a teddy bear that is the size of himself during an outing and Yoongi would buy it for him. Simply put, Yoongi was spoiling him and Beomgyu got used to it.

About a week ago, Beomgyu started to ask for some pretty weird things.

"Step on me" "Choke me" "Pull my hair"

"I want a pink choker." "Buy me a gag."

Yoongi was petrified the first time he heard Beomgyu's weird desires. Being the reasonable one in the relationship, Yoongi figured it was time that he put his foot down and decline to his boyfriend's wants.

"You always say yes, Yoongi… Why nooo?" Beomgyu kept on persuading. Yoongi stared at Beomgyu in disbelief. Is this kid even listening to himself?

"Why do you want me to step on you? We can snuggle if you want to." Yoongi suggested. Beomgyu pouted and shook his head.

"No! I want to be stepped on."

"Then good luck with that, Yoongi sunbae ain't wanna step on shit." Yeonjun commented as he walked past the couple. Beomgyu lightly kicked Yeonjun's butt, disagreeing with his statement.

"Beomgyu, come on. We have practice." Soobin called out to Beomgyu.

"I'm going now. Have a nice day at work." Beomgyu stood on his tippy toes and pecked Yoongi's lips softly. He smiled wide, showing Yoongi his rows of pearly white teeth. Yoongi smiled and leaned in, kissing Beomgyu. He felt Beomgyu's tongue on his lips and pulled away. He stared at the younger, his brows met. Beomgyu bit his lip and looked down.

"Sorry..." Beomgyu apologized, running away. Yoongi took a deep breath and continued to walk to his studio.

-

"I wonder if he's mad at me." Beomgyu wondered out loud, playing with the water bottle. Soobin heard him and looked at him with confusion.

"Who?"

"Yoongi."

Soobin's eyes went wide as he now realized what he was talking about. He had to admit, letting Beomgyu have his own secret fan account of Yoongi was the worst decision he's ever made as a leader. And as a friend.

"You know. Maybe you went to the side of twitter that you shouldn't." Soobin nervously chuckled.

"What do you mean? I learnt a lot from the Yoongi stans." Beomgyu's eyes sparkled as he remembered the chats he had with the various Yoongi stans he met through twitter.

"Exactly my point." Soobin was stern. "You shouldn't force him to do things he doesn't want to. Sometimes, in life, you don't always get wha you want. You need to think about Yoongi's feelings too."

Beomgyu pouted and thought about his previous actions. It was true that he never seemed to care what Yoongi felt when he asked for something or did something with him. Maybe it's time that he care.

-

Yoongi was working on a song with Namjoon when Seokjin came in with snacks. They needed to rest for a while is what the oldest said. Yoongi needed it that's for sure.

"So, Yoongi. I heard about Beomgyu." Namjoon started.

Yoongi sighed. He took a bite of the tteokpokki and just contemplated whether he should act cool about it or just vent it out like a depressed little shit. He chose the latter.

"Listen, I don't know where he learnt all of that but I don't like it. He's still young! I mean I like it, I would love to but he's way too precious to be treated that way! Beomgyu's a sweet little bean! I swear I'll kill those people who corrupted him."

"It's your fans." Seokjin stated the cold hard fact.

"Okay, probably not kill them but they won't get the new album soon." Yoongi changed his mind.

"Look, he's 19. He's an early adult and to be honest I'd say it's a normal age to learn all these stuff." Namjoon voiced out his opinion.

"But he's babie."

"Bottoms are always babie!" Seokjin pointed out. Yoongi thought about it for a while and figured that maybe taking it slow wouldn't hurt.

--

"Yoongi!" Beomgyu called out cheerily, waving his hands at Yoongi who was waiting for him at the lobby as usual. Yoongi smiled at him. It was always a habit of theirs to give a kiss as soon as they meet and when they part ways so that's what Beomgyu did. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi and went with Soobin's advice to not force Yoongi. Yoongi, on the other hand, went with Namjoon's advice to satisfy Beomgyu.

Yoongi slid his tongue against Beomgyu's lower lip, asking for permission. Beomgyu was shocked by the sudden change but he didn't complain and allowed. The kiss was passionate and hot that it made Beomgyu feel different than he feels with a normal kiss. He got weak on his knees and his body fell but Yoongi caught him.

"You okay?" He asked, worried.

"Why the sudden change?" Beomgyu asked.

"Take it slow. That's what my leader advised me. You're old enough to be loved the way you want to and I was just scared that I would hurt you because you're too adorable. I got way too used to that." Yoongi said, gently placing his hands on Beomgyu's cheeks. Beomgyu smiled.

"Care about your partner's feelings. That's what mine advised me. I never thought about what you feel. Whether you were tired or not, annoyed or not, I never cared and just did what I wanted. I'll try my best to change that and care more about your well being and feelings."

"We can both change for each other."