Feels (YeonHyung)

requested by justaishathings

♡️Taehyung x Yeonjun♡️

"Have you ever felt like, you can feel your soulmate near you, but when you turn to look, no one's actually there?" Yeonjun wondered out loudly, poking his noodles with the fork in his hands. His friends looked at him in unison before Soobin blurted out mindlessly.

"Can't relate lol."

Beomgyu threw his bread to Soobin's face for the mindless answer. The rest looked at Yeonjun. The boy sighed.

Yeonjun looked around the cafeteria and saw how almost everyone was sitting with their partners, laughing and being sweet. He eyed his friends who were also seated with their partners. Soobin had Seokjin, Beomgyu had Taehyun and Hueningkai, the only friend who he can relate with, had just found Hoseok, his soulmate.

"I hate this world." Yeonjun groaned, slamming his head on the table, forgetting about his plate of noodles, resulting a messy face.

-

When soulmates meet eye to eye, their names appear on your wrist. It's a bonus if your hair colour changes too.

Every time Yeonjun passes by someone who's alone, he would hold the his hand up to see if a name comes up on his wrist, or if his hair colour had changed. If the older one in the relationship have red hair, the younger one's hair colour would change to red.

Usually, they would walk home together in a group but today, Soobin and Hueningkai decided to hitch a ride with their partners, leaving Beomgyu and Taehyun to walk home with a lonely Yeonjun. The couple looked at Yeonjun apologetically.

"You're only 18, Jun Jun. Your soulmate would appear eventually. You just need to be patient." Beomgyu comforted him. Yeonjun gave him a small smile and thanked him for the comfort. They walked home in silence, Yeonjun was silent, at least. Beomgyu and Taehyun were having a lover's argument over sushi or kimchi as the best for dinner.

Yeonjun felt a sudden urge to look back, sensing that something important was behind him. He looked behind to see no one, and felt the disappointment coming to him hard. He sighed.

"Where are you?"

-

"You're 22 and you still haven't found your soulmate, that's one thing that explains why it sucks to be you." Seokjin said as he stuffed his mouth with the chocolate Soobin bought during their date a while ago. The others cracked up, only Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Your soulmate is still in school." Taehyung shot back as a comeback.

"Bitch so is mine." Hoseok chuckled.

Taehyung sighed and accepted his loss in this small argument. They were right about it anyway. Taehyung had been waiting for his soulmate and he was so excited about it.

At first, he waited to see if his soulmate would appear and a name would appear on his wrist, or if his hair colour would change. But as he graduated and got a job, he realized that maybe his soulmate is much younger than him. He dyed his hair with a bright blue colour, in hopes to find his soulmate.