FOUR|🍰

baddie has made a chat !

baddie has added toast, wifey, dad, and nosocks to CHURCH DISCUSSION !

baddie

hi hoes ♡

nosocks

why is my name no
socks.

baddie

bc i cant make fun
of ur crust, so ill just
make fun of the fact
you dont wear socks xx

nosocks

istg dabi, out of
all the kids out
there.

toast

she was wearing a
mcr hoodie, she looked
like one of those angsty
mean kids. i thought it
would work out.

wifey

i actually love her <3

baddie

see toga, this is y ur
my fav, lemme give u
a smooch bby grill 😚

wifey

smooch has been
received ily

dad

i got the capri suns

baddie

which flav doe

dad

tropical something

baddie

this is y ur my
2nd fav

baddie

the rest of yall r ass
sorry not sorry 👉👈

toast

i can live with that.

nosocks

i hate yall.

baddie

oop, rude 🗿

- - -

todoroki eyed y/n as she happily tapped away on her phone, the boy unaware that she was texting villains. y/n wheezed every now and then, whenever she turned off her phone multiple 'dings' would go off.

- - -

baddie

there is a qt

baddie

should i talk to him,,

wifey

no.

toast

yes lol

nosocks

ofc, hopefully he'll
ignore u

dad

i am rooting for you.
go gettem.

baddie

bet bet.

- - -

y/n muted her phone and skipped towards where todoroki was, noting that the boy had been staring at her from afar. "do you need something, l/n?" he asked with a stoic facial expression.

the shorter girl simply nodded her head yes, extending her hand out for the boy to take it. todoroki, hesitantly grabbed it, surprised when the girl dragged him away outside.

the pitter-patter of leftover droplets from last nights raining filled in the small gap of silence between the two. "i need help studying, im kinda, well, how do i put it ?" the girl placed her finger on her chin.

"you kind of zone out in class a lot ?" the half and half male retorted.

"yeah, basically." she chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck in embarrassment.

"is that all ? we didn't have to come all the way out here just for this." he replied.

"oh no ! that's not all, i was wondering if i could have your p-ph. ." she mumbled out the last part, inaudible for the male.

from afar, the league of villians were watching, hiding behind a bush. "what did she say ?" toga asked curiously, jealousy consuming her.

"knowing her, i think she said something stupid like, can i have your fat ass." dabi answered.

"we hired her to give us information, not to pick up guys." shigaraki scrapped away at his neck in annoyance.

"yeah ! what he said, i think we should get a different spy and y/n should just live with us ! with me !" the blonde girl exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"toga, stop jumping, your gonna slip and make it obvious we're here." the dad figure of the group warned.

"dont worry kurogiri ! im careful, i won't- OOF !" before she could finish her sentence, she slipped and her back hit the wet ground, soaking up her clothes.

"what was that ?" todoroki asked y/n as they were exchaning numbers.

y/n could recognize that voice from miles away, she knew who was there and what they were doing. "what was what ? todo, you alright ?" the h/c girl placed her hand on his forehead.

"geeze todo ! you have a terrible fever, the cold wind and rain must have really took a toll on you." she hushed todoroki inside before the boy could say anything.

"lets kill him. please."

"toga, shut. up."