NINETEEN | 🍰

THE PLACE WAS FALLING APART ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE PLAN.

she was hiding outside, somewhere, she had no idea where she was, but she was certainly isolated from everyone else. "great ! now i won't get the hot guy or seem like a badass villain from a movie." she plumped down onto the cold grass, looking up at the navy blue sky, droplets of milk as stars. "now you just look like a rude and dumb asshole." she sighed to herself in the lowest voice possible.

steps. she quickly lifted her head up as she heard steps, someone running her way. great. was it denki kaminari here to kill her,the villains, or the police to arrest her ? either worked for her at this point, why not take a bet.

y/n didn't care at this point. she was supposed to be fighting her companions, friends, and teachers alongside the villains, but she wasn't ready. not ready to fight because she was scared of getting physically injured, but because she was scared of the disappointment her loved ones would have for her. they gave her all their trust and love, yet in return she gave them a wound from a backstab.

l/n faced the other way, away from the footsteps. they inched closer, and closer, and closer. it came to pause. she'd guess they stood about five feet from her, due to the short quick breathes she heard. whoever it was, they sure were in a hurry to get to her. "y/n ?" they panted out, "what are you doing here ?"

her heart clinched at that voice. she gripped onto the grass underneath her, "shoto ?" she turned around and looked up, low and behold, a boy just like todoroki shoto wearing a blue and white framed mask. "yeah. . .i was looking for you, actually. but. . ."

"but i didn't stand out." she interrupted him briefly, "yeah, i get it." chuckling, todoroki's face flushed in embarrassment, fairly visible. "i apologize, i'm not saying youre basic by any means. it's quite the opposite. you're a really intriguing person." the half and half boy sat beside her, crossing his legs. "what are you doing all the way out here ? i'd expect you to be out there fighting the villains, knowing you."

he averted his gaze towards the grass, "i was going to go fight, but i wanted to make sure you were safe first, so i looked everywhere for you." despite it being embarrassing, he told her either way.

the h/c haired female hummed as she placed her hand on top of his, "thanks, that's sweet. i really, really, really, don't deserve a friend like you."

she wasn't sure yet though. if denki could have fooled her, who's to say toga or someone else couldn't either..?

"todo, there's something i need to tell you.." she averted his gaze, removing her hand from atop his.