EIGHTEEN | 🍰

Y/N DANCED FORMALLY WITH A RATHER AWKWARD TODOROKI, THE TEENAGERS HAND IN HAND.

"this is sooo boring ! when are we gonna get to go out and start creating a mess !?" toga exclaimed, l/n seeing her puffed out cheeks visibly in her mind. "may i ask for your name ?" y/n quirked her head up to face him again.

she chuckled, "then this ridiculous mask wouldn't have a point, would it ?" todo held back a laugh, "ridiculous ? i think it rather suits someone like you." someone like me ?

l/n tilted her head puzzled, "why would it suit me ? i'm guessing you mean it suits my features, since we just met and you wouldn't know anything personal about me." she bickered out, trying her best to fool the half and half teen. he laughed at that, his laugh was so sweet, and it sounded so sincere, yet...oh so chilling.

his laughter slowly died down as he continued the sparking conversation with the female.
. "really ? and how would you know that ? you don't know who i am." what he had said wasn't true, at least to y/n. she shook her head, "you don't know me." she smirked.

this time he was the one to smirk. "of course i do. although that hair and eye color is rather basic and common, i could never mistake someone like you." he displayed a cheesy close eyed smile. "really ? give it shot smart guy." she retorted.

"is this her attempt at flirting ? honestly it's ass." dabi stated. although that comment did annoy the girl, she brushed it off because she really didn't have time for that. and because she didn't want to respond to him in front of someone, because that would be a give away.

he squinted his eyes somewhat, "you're in u.a, i know that much." the female dancer rolled her eyes. "you're in 1a, that's an obvious." he chuckled out.

her eyes broadened at that comment he had made, "wow, lucky guess isn't it ?" the boy nodded his head, "i suppose you can call it that."

"he's making assumptions, he thought you're from 1a because everyone there sucks." if she could punch toast right now, she would.

y/n cleared her throat, "alright then, what class are you from, it's only fair for me to know."

the boy gasped, "i know who you are ! it's so obvious, how come i didn't realize sooner ?" the e/c eyed girl flushed, crossing her fingers and hoping he was bluffing. "really ? who ?"

he stayed silent, purposely leaving the girl hanging. "you're. . ."

"you're. . .mineta"

she stomped on his foot, not so accidentally, as they continued to dance. "ouch ! you did that on purpose !" he whined. she rolled her eyes, "and you called me mineta. we're even."

he sighed out, "fair enough."

—🍰—

the two teenagers had had enough dancing, the sole of her feet felt as if she had just ran across a red carpet of magma, due to the heels she was wearing. "i'll be right back, this hunger is killing me, do you want anything todoroki— i mean, whoever you are." she corrected, "because i still don't know your name." the male student shook his head no, so the female headed off to grab herself a piece of cake.

she grabbed the delicate dessert and headed back for the seats. her, dare she say, best friend, still sat there. "i thought you were gonna ditch me." she sighed out in relief.

"he should've."

"don't listen to him y/n !!"

a vain irked on her forehead, "yeah." she mumbled to the villains.

he chuckled, "why would i do that ? this is a ball, and as sad as it is, i'm not going to be your run-away prince." the black glittery mask he wore shined and sparkled due to the rays coming from the chandelier atop of them. "so you're technically calling me a princess, right ?" she cheekily replied. he shrugged, "if it'll help you sleep at night, sure."

she chewed her cake, zoned out with everything and anything else that was surrounding her. she focused on the strawberry and vanilla mixture, a fine taste, and a perfect pair. a stampede of teenagers running, brought her back to the real world. everyone was panicking. the hero's screamed at them to leave the scene, to go hide and leave the battle ground.

"wait, what's happening ?" the boy beside her glared her way, his icy pupils freezing her in her place, not literally though. she was frozen in fear. "you're a terrible traitor. someone had to get the main guests in here." his voice was much more menacing this time. "traitor— what do you mean ?" a puzzled look rested on her now pale face.

he directed his head towards the purple portal that stood at the top of the staircase, piles and loads of villains emerging from it. "toga ? dabi ? what's going on ?" she stood and spoke into the ear peace, but no one responded.

"todoroki", not being able to hold back his laughter anymore, chuckled "you don't know how easy it is to fool you, honestly, you should just leave while you can."

yellow eyes. oh so familiar. the contacts were the closed doors that would give it away.

denki kaminari ?

a/n:

this chapter in a few words;

a/n; if you get this meme or played df ily

a/n; if you get this meme or played df ily. also i hope this chapter somewhat makes sense. cosplaying denki headcanon 💁