ELEVEN|🍰

AFTER HAVING RETURNED FROM THE VILLAINS PLACE LAST NIGHT, SHE THREW THE ITEMS IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE.

and then the next morning the first thing she heard is that the traitor had been found.

everyone was up and out from their dorms, y/n trying to see who wasn't gathered with them in order to see who got expelled. possibly even sent to jail or something. "there's no use hiding this from you guys, since you'll find out sooner or later knowing how nosy you are." aizawa was mostly staring at l/n when he said that.

said girl flushed in embarrassment when her other classmates turned to face her as well. "anyways, denki was the traitor. as a result, he's not coming to this school or any hero school anymore. we're still deciding if we should leave it at that or go above and beyond." the class remained silent, waiting for the sleep deprived teacher to say sike, or just kidding, or inform them that is just a cruel joke. but he didn't.

"wait, no—this has to be a misunderstanding !" mina exclaimed, the pink skinned girl at the brink of a possible break down. y/n did this ? her along with the help of someone else ? she couldn't imagine how the bakusquad was going to take it, especially bakugou. the spiky haired boy stormed out of the room, having already heard enough. the rest of the class slowly but surely left as well.

now the only ones remaining were y/n and the teacher. "aizawa, if you don't mind me asking" she sighed out, "how are you guys so sure he's the traitor ? is there actually, physical evidence ?" the ravenette shut his eyes as he headed for the door, "as of right now, we're not allowed to speak of that with the students." he then exited the building, the girl who caused half this mess standing alone in the room.

who was the other traitor ?

—🍰—

pinky has added main bitch to who dunnit?

pinky

hi y/n,, we need your help figuring out who the real traitor is bc i know for a fact it's not denki >:((

main bitch

who's we

dwayne the rock johnson

bakusquad 👉👈

main bitch

why do you guys need my help doe, you already have all the people you need, you guys are smart

pinky

you're detective like quirk can help us tho !! and you found out who ate denki's pop tarts last time without any help !!

spooder man

we just want to avenge a bro 😔

main bitch

i mean,,

anger issues🧚‍♀️✨💞☺️

aizawa said he was the traitor. there's nothing we can fucking do about it.

lightning mchorny ⚡️

LMAOO THEY DIDNT TAKE MY PHONEE, LETS GO GAYMERRRSSS

pinky