TWELVE|🍰

NOW THAT THE BAKUSQUAD EXPECTED Y/N TO FIND THE TRAITOR, SHE WAS A DOUBLE AGENT.

except she wasn't, exactly. the girl still mostly worked for the league of villains, and to the students in 1a, denki being framed was just a theory. each day that passed by they collected more and more evidence that proved kaminari was the traitor. maybe he was the other traitor.

did the league rat him out ? if so, is he going to rat her out for turning on him ? upon opening her locker, a letter falls out. an envelope with a small red heart on it. a love letter ?

the h/c head reached down to grab it, peeling the sticker off and unfolding the white sheet of paper that was inside.

hi idiot ! this isn't a real love letter, it's a cover up knowing how clumsy and mest up you are, i doubt anyone would like you . but then again, we're both traitors . except i'm the better one because i'm not clumsy . either way, i still think you suck .

i wanted to inform you that kaminari isn't the actual traitor, if for some reason your small pea sized brain thought so . don't worry, i'm still here <3 though i will admit i'm a bit confused as to why they replaced me with a downgrade . take care and try not to get caught any time soon if you don't want to die by the hands of the lov !!

sincerely, o.t

geez, that was a lot to unpack. even as a narrator, the "try not to die" part was a lot. y/n wasn't sure what to think of the letter. maybe with the form of speech the writer used, she could take a few guesses as to who the traitor is. hopefully. as for now, she'd just have to put it back into the envelope and hide it so others wouldn't hopefully read it. "what's that ? a love letter ?" the girl jumped up startled, bumping into the person behind her.

"oh ! todoroki, you scared me." she chuckled as she showed him the envelope. "yeah, it is. it's my first actually. it was. . .really sweet." she faked the biggest grin she could manage. the half and half boy opened his locker, which was placed besides y/n's. out came a flooding of envelopes, some bigger than others and all sort of pink and red colors shown. ". . .does this usually happen ?"

shoto sighed out, picking up the letters and stuffing them into his bag. "you get used to it." he snickered. her e/c eyes went back to face her own "love" letter, before she herself snickered, "yeah, i'm sure of it." she put the letter away into her bag. "what did it say ?" the walking peppermint asked as he shut his locker. what kind of question is that ? "i mean, it said what you'd expect it to say, you know ? like, i love you and stuff." she lied right through her teeth.

"well, actually" he started, "from all these letters i've come to realize people have different ways of expressing their feelings. some would go as far as risking their life for the sake of another, while some on the other hand would rather hurt and be hurt by the person they have feelings for. i think the way love is presented by someone is affected by how they were raised and what they think the word represents." y/n was both confused and shocked, but mostly confused.

"you actually read all those letters ?" she asked in surprise as her and her friend headed for the dorms. "yeah, in my free time. i think it would be rude of me to just throw away something someone spent their time on." as true as it was that reading letters may be a waste of time to many, todoroki appreciated the fact someone took the time out of their day to reach out to him.

how many letters a day is that ? roughly 30 letters to read through ? that sounds like a job. "have you ever written a letter to someone back ?" shoto stopped to think back to answer her question. he shook his head no in response, "i've written letters, but i've never written back to a love letter." maybe not as much of a job now, but still, it sounded like a lot. "letters ? to who ?" not out of jealousy did she want to know, but out of curiosity.

he rubbed the nape of his neck, unsure how to answer that. "it's nothing special. just mother day letters and small stuff like that." the two finally reached the dormitory, just about ready to part ways. "you know" the bicolored eye boy began, "you should write back to the person who made that for you." he gave her a small smile before he left.

she reached for the letter again, turning it around to see if there was anything else on it, maybe some sort of clue as to who they were. nothing, except a small doodle of a stick figure on the back. "maybe i should." she hummed out.