SEVENTEEN | 🍰

THIS COULD EITHER END UP WELL, OR MESSY, NO IN-BETWEEN.

y/n sighed out, looking into the full body mirror that sat in front of her. the f/c dress complemented her body in every way possible, the color she had chosen giving her facial features a pop of life.

of course, she wouldn't be able to message the members of the league of villains, so an ear piece would have to do. not all of them could contact her at once, so shigaraki was the one with the other piece, allowing him to listen to everything l/n hears and allowing him to speak to her.

nonetheless, the other members were still nosy, so they sat rather close beside the blue haired villain to hear the conversations of the night. "do you guys think i look weird in this dress ? it's rather. . . tight." tomura rolled his eyes at her unnecessary question. either way, two of the members answered her question. "you look great y/n ! i'd definitely dance with you !" the blonde cheered. the h/c head smiled at that.

"you look stupid." the other deadpanned. she didn't even have to guess who that was, since they got smacked on the back of the head by assumingely toga. "alright, i just have to get you guys in, right ? that doesn't sound too difficult." chuckling out of nervousness, she applied a bit of makeup, only a small portion of course, since it wouldn't be seen either way. it was a masquerade, after all.

"yes, but knowing you you'll probably mess it up with your clumsiness, so be careful." he anxiously scratched away at his neck as he bickered at the girl, informing her that if she were to mess this up, they'd most likely be found in a ditch the next day. "sure, no problem." taking one last look at herself, she placed her mask on to her face, adjusting the strap of it to make sure it sat more comfortable on her head.

they still hadn't answered her previous question as to who the traitor was before her. surely, they're still alive, right ? they wouldn't, no, couldn't kill her, even if they wanted to. her h/c was styled nicely in a [insert hair style that suits your hair type]

a pink skinned girl spotted her, her stunning f/c dress catching her yellow eyes. "y/n !! you look as cute as ever !" the female cheered as she approached her friend, a warm smile on her face. guilt rushed to l/n's stomach, she didn't want to ruin the graduation party for everyone, but did she really have a choice ? "hey mina ! you look as vibrant and beautiful as ever !" she replied.

her pink haired friend grabbed her by her hand and rushed her to the vehicle they'd be taking to the ball. "y/n really lied and said she looked pretty." dabi snickered through the earpiece. "shut up. you're just tasteless." the h/c head hissed out. "did you say something ?" ashido hummed out as she turned her head. "huh ? oh, no ! it was nothing !"

"alright ! momo is here to pick us up, come on !"

—🍰—

almost no one was recognizable with their masks on. they all still looked really good and pleasant to the eye though. some people were obvious to spot due to their hair color, such as todoroki.

"look at all that food ! we should take some when we break in !"

"TOGA !! get OFF my BACK you brat !!"

l/n stood dumbfounded as the villains continued to argue through the mic. "uhm hey !" she tapped a students shoulder (hoping it was todoroki.) the male turned around swiftly. a small smile arose as he eyed her with joy. "you look stunning.."

l/n bowed down, offering her hand, "care for a dance, todoroki shoto?"