First date

Again my alarm went off at 6:30. this time i woke up smiling and went into the shower, i did everything the same but i felt happier.i got dressed in my favourite crop top,black ripped shorts where the bottom of the pockets peaked through the leg of the shorts and my doodled on nikes. i went down stairs and was greeted with a Nutella faced Audrey, she ran towards me.
"Daddy let me have nootella toast!" she exclaimed jumping a round the kitchen, i loved my sister to bits.
"wow that sounds yummy" i replied walking over to the cupboard and got out some Oreo pop tarts. i sat down at the kitchen island and opened my phone. my heart filled with warmth when i saw i had a message from Haley.
Haley🏳️‍🌈♥️
morning baby i hope you slept well. i can't wait to see you at school today! remember to bring the project i know your good at forgetting 😂♥️
Me
for once i remembered to put the project in my bag! i can't wait to see you either babe ♥️

i walked out of my house to see Haley standing out side of my house.
"omg what are you doing here" i exclaimed running up to give her a hug. she kissed my forehead.
"i couldn't stand being away from you for another second so i thought we could walk to school together and get some Starbucks" she said whilst taking hold of my hand. we talked about random stuff, before we turned the corner towards school Haley stopped walking.
"can i steal a kiss before we have to be totally platonic" she said whilst placing her hands on my shoulders. i looked around and saw no one so i nodded my head. she kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. i pulled away first as a frown appeared on her face.
"i'm going to miss kissing you" she said as we started walking towards the school. i was greeted by my friend Tegen at the gates. she was the second friend i made at the new school. we had math and science together. she was really nice, i felt guilty hiding something so big from her.

As i sat in photography i couldn't help feeling guilty about hiding something this big from her.
"you look like you have something on your mind?" Haley asked whilst smiling at me.
"can we talk in private please?" i asked looking in her eyes. Haley put her hand up.
"Miss,Sophie and i need to transfer some photos in the dark room please" the teacher nodded her head as Haley dragged me towards the dark room. Haley closed the door behind us and faced me.
"what's wrong baby" she asked embracing me.
"i feel guilty about Tegen not knowing" i mumbled into her shoulder, she kissed my forehead.
"you can tell her, i really don't mind" she replied cupping my face and looking into my eyes. she stroked my cheek and smiled at me. i put my hands on the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. she pulled me towards her and kissed me back. i still couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend, my amazing beautiful girlfriend.
"okay we should probably get back to class" i said in between kisses. Haley frowned and tucked my hair behind my ear.

that day at lunch Haley, Tegen and i sat in our usual spot under the willow tree in the field. the tree provided a wall from the outside world.
"umm so Tegen we wanted to tell you something" i said, as Haley took my hand in hers. Tegen looked confused and tilted her head to the side.
"Haley and i are dating" i mumbled whilst Haley squeezed my hand sympathetically.
"really? i'm so happy for you guys. Sophie i didn't know you were gay?" Tegen said whilst folding the corner of her book to mark her page.
"i'm Bi actually" i said as i put my head on Haley's shoulder. she smirked at me before looking over to Tegen. she kissed me quickly and we went back to doing some homework.

Haley and i were waking out of school, she was staying round at my house that night as it was Friday.
"so i was thinking do you want to go on a date?" Haley asked as we approached my house.
"i would loved to!" i exclaimed "where are we gonna go?" i asked as i opened the door to my house.
"it's a surprise, now hurry up it starts in 2 hours!" she said as she walked into the bathroom. i walked into my room. i was so exited, i looked in my wardrobe and immediately knew what i was going to wear. i took out the strapless crop top with matching a tight skirt they were a deep matte red in colour(see image), i put in some light gold heels with matching jewellery, i put light makeup on with soft red lip stick and finally i curled my hair. i grabbed my handbag and put my phone and lipstick in it. i heard a knock at my door.
"come in" i said whilst fiddling with my hair. i turned around and there stood a beautiful Haley look shocked, my face matched her expression as i looked her up and down. she was wearing a black skater dress and block heels, she straightened her hair and had a black and gold chocker on her neck.
"wow you look gorgeous" she said walking towards me and held my waist. i held the back of her neck.
"you look amazing" i said not being able to keep my eyes off of her. she passionately kissed me, i pulled her closer towards me and i kissed her back.
"we should probably get going babe" Haley said whilst turning away from me.

after around 20 minuets we arrived at a restaurant.
"wow this looks amazing" i exclaimed as we sat down in a candle lit table. we ordered spaghetti and lemonade in wine glasses. we talked about the usual. we left soon after and walked to the square. it was lit up by fairy lights and had a massive fountain in the middle of it.
"let's make a wish" i said pulling Haley towards the fountain. i got out two quarters and we threw them into the fountain. Haley held me in her arms and kissed me. i loved her so much, so so much.

later that night Haley and i were hugging in my bed, she fell asleep as i flicked past the photos from that night.i still couldn't believe she was my girlfriend and how easily i had fallen for her. Haley's arms were draped around my shoulders and me back faced towards her.
"turn off the light baby" Haley murmured whilst holding me closer it her. i turned around to kissed her and turned off my phone.