paris day one

i woke up with the sun shining through the window and my girlfriends arms around me. Tegen was in the shower and Andie had a pillow over her head needing more sleep. i turned around to face Haley and kissed her quickly.
"good morning baby" i whispered in her ear as Tegen got out of the shower, she was wearing a plain white t-shirt and denim shorts. i walked to to the bathroom and got in the shower, when we arrived here they gave us little toiletry bags with our names on them. they had a mini shampoo, conditioner, body wash, flannel and  mini bar of soap. they had a mini towel rack looking thing on the shower wall where the bags are placed in.
i got out of the shower and got dressed in a loose fitting crop top with denim shorts and my doodled on nike's. i did natural makeup and i straightened my hair. i walked out of the bathroom and back into the room. the girls where ready and we started to make our way down to the cafe for breakfast. the boys met us down there. we all ordered french toast and coffee.
"how did you guys sleep?" Milo asked as we are our breakfast.
"okay" i answered taking a bite of the toast.
"i slept good but by the morning my arm was dead from hugging this one all night" Haley said whilst playfully ticking me. i laughed my head off and so did everyone else.
"relatable" Alex said whilst smirking at Milo.
"not my fault i like hugs" Milo replied jokingly pouting and drinking some coffee.

later that day we arrived at the Eiffel tower.
"okay so listen you need to stay in your groups and meet back here in 2 hours. if you finish looking at the Eiffel tower your allowed to go sit in one of the cafes near by or one of the shops. you have our numbers if you get lost" Mr smith shouted over the loudness of the town. Haley took me hand in hers as we all walked towards the tower.
"how kind do we have to wait?" Louis whined, we had been in the que for about half an hour.
"another 10 minuets mate clam down" Oscar said engrossed in his phone. Haley was talking to Tegen when i got a phone call from my mum.
"hey honey how's paris?" she asked from the other line.
"good it's so hot though, how's it back there?" i replied whilst taking a drink of my water.
"not too hot but we have exiting news!" my mum exclaimed.
"what is it?" i asked confused, where we moving again? we can't move i'm finally happy here, what would it mean for Haley and me?
"this christmas we're going for a trip to New York! we were going to take Aunt Holly but her husband surprised her with a Christmas cruise holiday so you can bring a freind!" my mum squealed with exited.
"can i bring Haley?" i asked as we moved in the line. Haley heard her name and looked at me confused.
"ask her if she wants to then i'll ask her mum." my mum replied. i put the call on mute and faced Haley.
"so this Christmas would you like to come to New York with me and my family?" i asked her as Haley's faces lit up.
"yes yes yes!" Haley screamed haley picking me up and spinning me around. i laughed and in muted the call. we talked about what we were doing this week and i talked to my sister a bit as well. i kept catching Haley just looking at me with so much love in her eyes, the same way i looked at her. we finally got in the elevator and watched at the people looked like ants as we traveled upwards.

paris looked so small from up there, surprisingly there wasn't anyone from our school up there except our group.
"baby can we take a cute photo?" Haley asked as i nodded my head. we called Andie over to take the photo for us. we did a couple being silly and some hugging and even one kissing.
"okay now me need to get a photo for our project" i said picking up my camera when haley took it off me.
"actually i'm gong to be taking a photo of my beautiful girlfriend" she said tapping my nose as she passed me a rainbow flag, we've been planning this photo for a while so it's not like Haley just carries a pride flag around with her all the time. i stood by the edge so we could get a good view, i put the flame around my shoulders as Haley took some photos of me. we were going to edit it later.

later that evening we were all hanging out in our room when Tegen and Andie left to go to hang out with the boys just as Haley came out of the shower.
"where did the others go?" she asked as she put her towel on the radiator.
"to hang out with the boys" i replied as she came over and stood in front of me. she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested them on my back. i pulled her in for a kiss and lent back so she was lying on top of me. every time she was with me i was blown away by her, i still couldn't believed she was my girlfriend. i mean she was amazing and i was just me. the feeling of her kissing my neck interrupted my thoughts.
"is this okay?" she asked as i nodded my head. she kissed my neck for another five minuets then we heard the door open. Haley rolled off of me and i sat up. the girls walked in laughing.
"what happened?" i asked.
"we were hanging out with the boys and Mrs Lavender knocked on the door and told us off. we were leaving and then we caught Mrs Lavender kissing Mr Smith" Tegen said whilst still laughing. we soon joined in with their laughter and we snacked on Pringles. Andie and Tegen soon fell asleep whilst Haley and i edited the photos.
"come with me i want to give you something" Haley whispered in my ear as took my hand in hers and lead me out of the room. i follows her to outside the hotel and we sat down on the steps outside the hotel.
"so it's our 1 month today and i wanted to give you a little something" Haley said whilst passing me a small grey box.
"i'm so sorry i didn't get you anything, i feel so bad" i said stroking the grey ribbon that was wrapped around the box. she took my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes.
"baby you've done so much for me don't feel bad." She said before kissing me."okay now open it" i opened the box and inside was a white gold locket with the photo of us in it from the day at the park. tears welled up in my eyes, i leant over an gave her a hug.
"thank you so much babe. i love it" i cried into her shoulder.
"it's okay baby i'm glad you love it" she said hugging me back. "we should get back to our room" she said as she fastened the necklace around my neck. we walked up to our room and fell asleep.

A/N-hey i hope you liked this chapter. sorry if the time jumps are a bit confusing 😅🖤love you all and have a good day.