School trip

"hey baby wake up" i heard Haley mumble in my ear as she entwined her fingers in my messy hair. i could barely open my eyes i was so tired, Haley pulled me into her chest and hugged me tight. i closed my eyes again nuzzling my head into her chest.
"baby it's nearly 10" Haley whispered kissing my forehead. as you could probably tell i'm not a morning person, i yawned and sat up to stretch.
"why do we have to be up so early on a saturday?" i said putting my hair in a low messy bun.
"it's ten in the morning mate it's hardly early!" Haley laughed whilst cupping my face in her hands. she kissed me before getting out of my bed.
"you have morning breath"i murmured still half asleep "again why do we have to be up so early" Haley laughed and walked towards her bag of things.
" we have the paris trip today? i need to go home to pack and then we have the meeting about it at 1 then we are leaving at 3." Haley said as she threw on a crop top and black ripped jeans. i got up and put on a jumper and some shorts. i couldn't help looking at Haley, god she was so beautiful.
"hey no staring" Haley playfully punching my shoulder, i pulled her in for a kiss.
"so i was thinking, could we possible tell the others about us later?" i asked Haley as she hugged me.
"of course baby" she replied kissing me on the head. we stayed like that for another 10 minutes.
"okay i really need to go now babe" Haley walked over to my door, she turned back around to face me.i frowned and she pulled a pouting face.
"see you later baby" she said whilst leaving my room.

later that morning i started packing my bag for Paris when my mum appeared in my door way.
"here is 40 euros to spend in Paris make sure you spend it wisely." my mum said handing me a purse filled with money, i gave her a hug. my mum and i have always been close but since i started my new school we've grown apart slightly. i guess it's because i felt guilty about hiding the truth about Haley from her. i've been feeling quite guilty recently.
"thanks mum. love you" i said as she stood up to go answer a work call.
"love you to. oh we're leaving in 20 minutes" my mum said as she left my room. i finished packing my stuff and went downstairs. 

we arrived at the school and i saw Haley standing by the doors waiting for me. she looked amazing as per usual, she saw me and waved.
"mum i see Haley can i go say hi" i asked as my mum nodded her head concentrating on what was on her phone instead of me. i ran towards her and gave her a hug.
"where's your dad?" i asked as we headed indoors.
"he's already inside i was waiting for you. Tegen and Andie have saved a table for us inside." she said as we entered the main hall. i looked around and saw our table, Tegen and a tired looking Andie we're playing hangman on a bit of scrap paper. we walked over and sat down with them. we started chatting about school and the trip, i was so exited to see the Eiffel tower. Haley held my hand under the table as we talked she always knew when i needed support. i felt like she knew me better than i knew myself. Soon after our Friends Alex, Louis, Oscar and Milo walked over to our table. Milo and Alex had been dating for 2 years now, we met them about 2 weeks ago. we only recently got close with them. Oscar and Andie definitely like each other but they haven't done anything about it yet.
"umm guys we wanted to tell you something" i said, the others paused and looked at us.
"i guess it's random but i wanted to let you know that Sophie and i are dating" Haley said as the others had shock plastered on their face.
"really?" Milo asked who was sitting on Alex's lap, i nodded my head.
"i didn't know you were gay Soph?" Alex asked whilst wrapping his arms around Milo.
"i'm bi actually" i said as Haley squeezed my hand sympathetically.
"congrats guys" Andie and Oscar said at the same time. they blushed and looked away from each other. Haley and i exchanged a smirk and Mrs Lavender and Mr smith started taking.

"finally rooms will be shared between groups of 4 and there will be NO sharing between boys and girls" Mr smith said. we all grabbed our bags and headed towards the coach, i split form the others to say goodbye to my mum. i gave her a hug and headed back towards the coach. Haley sat next to me.
"do you want a head phone?" i asked handing her an Airpod. we listened for about 2 hours as we drove to the airport. while we drove i thought about telling my mum, should i just tell her i owe it to her i hate lying to her. but k not ready to so i shouldn't have to right? Haley could tell i was stressed out and pulled me in for a hug, i laid my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

we arrived in Paris at 11 in the evening, our room had a small balcony and two double beds.
"i call the window bed!" Tegen shouted whilst jumping on the bed near the window. Andie walked towards the bed with the highly energetic Tegen jumping on it.
"you can sleep near the window i don't want the light and the air con in closer to the middle of the room" Andie said whilst texting.
"i'm going to get changed i'll be right back" i whispered exhausted whilst walking towards the bathroom. i got changed into one of Haley's jumpers and some pyjama shorts. i walked back into the room to see Haley unpacking my clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.
"sorry is this okay?" Haley asked when she saw me walking towards her. "you just seemed tired so i thought i would try do something for you" i walked over and hugged her.
"thank you baby" i said i to her shoulder. Tegen and Andie where watching youtube together. we kissed and carried on hugging. i yawned and walked towards the bed. i got into the bed and Haley followed. she wrapped her arms around me, i soon fell asleep in her arms.

A/N- hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote and comment i would love to hear your guys thoughts on the story so far🖤