Liar Rossi

Scene:The school, during lunch.

Mari's pov:
"Marinette!" Lila Rossi cried out. "I can't believe you tripped me!" She said, starting to tear up. "Yeah Marinette, why would you do that to your friend?" Alya asked while helping Lila up and glaring at me.

"But I didn't even touch her." I said as calmly as I could, knowing I couldn't take the risk to be akumatized. "Yeah and as if we would believe YOU over Lila." Kim said rolling his eyes

I sighed. This has been going on for years now. "Excuse you! What do you think your saying to my precious little princess?!" Chloe yelled out, standing in front of me making everyone's blood run cold.

Ever since Lila showed up, Chloe changed her ways and is now my best friend. Alya stepped forward, looking as fearless as ever. Since the 'accident' everybody knew not to mess with Chloe. "What we were saying, is that Mari-trash should apologize to Lila for tripping her!" She yelled, but quickly stepped back noticing the vain popping on Chloe's head. But did she back down? Oh no.

"If it wasn't for Marinette, Adrien would have still been here!" Alya said, but quickly shut her mouth when everything went silent.

"What?" A sweet voice laced in venom asked. "Y-you h-heard me!" Alya replied back, but not as bravely as before. "Say that again, I DARE you Miss Cesaire." I now stood in front of Chloe. My voice filled with hatred and sadness. "Come now Alya, I thought you weren't one to be scared to speak up?" I said now looking into my former best friends eyes. Those memories had hit me like a truck.

"I-i didn't m-mean it like that..." Alya said knowing she struck a nerve. The whole cafeteria was silent. Everyone started to think back to that dreadful day.

Not like I'm gonna tell you guys about that now, it'll be in another chapter! ~Author Chan

(Edit- omg this is so cringe why did I call myself that?? I wanna kms rn lol)

"Now listen here all of you. I had enough." I said softly at first. "I HAD ENOUGH, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I then screamed out with tears running down my cheeks. "Two years, two F*cking years has all of you been tormenting me! And I'm done. You'll never have to hear or even SEE me again." I screamed out. But then my small rampage stopped when I looked at Chloe.

"Chloe." I said. Knowing all eyes were fixed on me. She turned to me with tears swelling up in her eyes. "Here" I gave her a piece of paper. "Look at it when you get home."

"I'm so sorry Mari!" Lila yelled out. Here we go again. "I know you hate me, but you can't yell on my friends about a murder you commited! And to think I already forgave you for blaming me for my dear Adrien's death, now you repay me like this!?" Lila started bawling her eyes out and run towards Alya. Alya just shook her head. I ran. As fast as I could.

A long time after(like 3 hours)

Coldness. It's all I could feel. I was on a plane heading towards Gotham. It was 2 in the morning when I arrived. I had no luggage, except for the Miraculous box in my carry on bag. I quickly  went to the bathroom. Tikki flew out. "Oh Mari, I know you're scared but we'll get through this, ok?" She said as she calmly stroked my cheek.

That was all the encouragement that I needed. "Thank you Tikki, now please hide." I said as she wirred into my purse. I put my hoodie above my head and walked out on the cold and open streets.
This is how Mari looks:

After about an hour of walking, I sat down in front of a park

After about an hour of walking, I sat down in front of a park. I had nowhere to go. 'Sigh' I miss the old days... I thought to myself. "Well hello there missy." A sweet yet creepy voice said. Friendly as I am, I started speaking. "Hi..." I said friendly but I was ready to attack at any given moment.

"Don't you think it's a little dangerous to be out this late at night?" The female voice asked again. At first I tensed up. If she was apart of the police force and I told her my story, then she would call my parents and send me back home.

"I-uhh- can I ask you something first?" I asked shyly. "Why of course you can!" She said sounding sweet again. "Well... You aren't an officer right?" I asked. She then just chuckled lightly. "Well no i'm not deary, now please tell me whats going on?" She asked again. "Ok.." I said and started talking about what happened. But of course I left out the very important details. "Oh my! I can't believe it! Well we can't have an angel like you going around in this city at night." She said and stood up again.

"Well, come on princess, I guess you will have to stay with me if you're up to it." She said smiling sweetly. I started to cry a bit from happiness. She wiped my tears away. "Y-yes please..." I answered.
"Thank you very much Miss....?" I asked, hinting that I wanna know her name. "Ivy, you can call me aunt Ivy." She said and we walked to her house.

So guys, what do y'all think? I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow and I hope you enjoyed the story! Bye for now!

Noire out!
961 words.

Edit- I'm going to redo this whole story when I get the chance. So enjoy this version while you can.. Haha.