Hanging out.

Damian pov:
Marinette was unconscious for almost half an hour. I watched over her to make sure she doesn't sleep walk or something. "Nghh." I heard her groan. She turned around and opened her eyes. "Damian?" She asked as she looked at me. I smiled. "Yes Angel?" I said. "Wow. I had the weirdest dream that you and your family was Superheros!" She said and looked around. She had a shocked expression as she saw that she was still in the batcave. Dick chuckled. "Surpriseeee!" He yelled awkwardly. "I-i... Well isn't this interesting. I can believe that the rest of you are superheros, but Jason? When did THAT happen?" Mari asked as she laughed. Jason growled at her.

"I am actually the strongest and coolest. You wouldn't even be able to take me down as Ladybug!" I smirked. Tim looked shocked. "Did you just smile?!" He yelled out. "Well, I think that Todd's challenge is quite funny. Seeing as Mari could take him down in mere minutes. Maybe even seconds." I said. Marinette nodded at my statement. "Oh is that so? What do you say pixie, wanna try me on?" Jason challenged as he walked up to Marinette. She stood on her tippy toes and looked him in the eyes. "Challenge accepted." She said and picked him up. He yelped. Tim and Dick was looking at them in shock. "Follow me." I said and led them to a sparring mat.

Marinette released Jason and he fell to the floor. "Ouch!" He yelled out and mumbled some curse words. "Do you have some extra clothes? I can't fight in my pajamas." Marinette asked. "Welll, one of our 'sisters' gym clothes is there. But it is pretty revealing." Dick said and pointed at the pile of clothes. Mari shrugged her shoulders. "I'll rather wear that than risk tearing my pajamas." She said and took the clothes. After about 7 minutes, she came back. I was once again blushing more that I do in a normal year's time.

 I was once again blushing more that I do in a normal year's time

"Ok, let's do this." She said and pulled her hair into a tight ponytail. She then got into a battle stance and waited for Jason. He was frozen and staring at her. He was actually also blushing. I elbowed him in the gut. "Pervert." I said. He smiled goofily. "Yeah, whatever. Time to take you down Princess." He said and lunged forward. Mari quickly cartwheeled out of the way and moved behind him. She kicked him down and tackled him. It went on like this for about 10 minutes. Father sighed. "Enough. This is sad, Mlle. Dupain Cheng, let's continue our discussion." He said and walked away. Marinette got off of Todd and walked towards my father. "The class trip will take place in 3 weeks. They will be staying at the Wayne Hotel. And yes, I will be sponsoring them." Father said as he looked at Marinette. She sighed. "Alright. What is the plan from there on?" She asked.

They discussed the whole thing for about 2 hours. "Well that's everything. You may leave now Marinette." Father said and she nodded. "Goodnight Bruce." She started to walk away. "I'll escort you home." I said and walked with her. We arrived at her place after a few minutes. "Night Damian." She said and kissed my cheek. "Until next time!" She went in the house and giggled. I went home and got interrogated. "Sooo what happened between you and pixie pop?" Jason asked. "Nothing." I stated and walked towards my room.