Unexpected Events.

Damian pov:
Everything was going to plan. Except for the fact that Mari had an interview with Nadia Chamack today. Worst part is that I have to transform into Catastroph, because Mari wanted to introduce me to Paris. Why don't I like this? Because first off, Plagg is annoying and rude and second, I ALREADY have a superhero persona! But she promised me vegan friendly macaroons for tonight, so I had no other choice.

"Love, come on! We're going to be late!" Ma-Ladybug yelled out. I sighed. "Claws out.." I muttered and transformed. Ladybug was waiting for me on the roof of some building. I was beside her in a matter of seconds. "Let's get this over with." I said and intertwined our hands. We ran off to the studio and was actually early. "Ok, we're gonna be here for two hours. One and a half hour as Ladybug and Catastroph and the last half an hour as Damian and Marinette, ok?" She explained. I smiled slightly and nodded.

Before we could go inside, a question struck me. "Won't it be suspicious that Ladybug and Catastroph dissappear at the same time that we arrive?" I asked. "Don't worry, I have a plan. Just follow my lead." She reassured me as we walked in. All eyes were on us. "Ah, Ladybug! How are you? And I suppose this is Catastroph?" Nadia asked us as she motioned for us to sit down. We both nodded and sat down. "So let's begin. Are you and Catastroph really dating?" She started off.

"Yes. We have been dating for 7 years." Mari answered and held my hand. I smiled at her and we turned our heads back to Nadia. She smiled at us warmly. "I don't want to be to nosy, but were you and the former Chat Noir ever in a relationship?" She asked and crossed her legs. Mari took in a deep breath and squeezed my hand. I knew that she didn't really like talking about Agreste's alter ego. "No. I did tell him I was in a relationship, but he thought I was bluffing. Now that he has passed away, I want to PROPERLY introduce my fiance. This is Catastroph. He has been by my side during tough times and made my life alot better." She said and held onto my arm.

"And same for you Habibiti." I smiled and kissed her cheek. After a few more questions, Nadia gasped. "Oh no, they're late! Ladybug, Catastroph, do you mind picking up Marinette Dupain Cheng and her fiance?" Nadia asked with desperation. I smirked a bit. "Of course. We'll be back in a flash." I answered and me and Mari were off. We ran to an empty alleyway close to the studio and detransformed. Mari pulled out a necklace. She then put it on. A light appeared.

"Mullo, get squeaky!" She whisper-yelled and transformed. "Mullo, devide!" She called upon her special power. A clone of Ladybug appeared. She then detransformed and gave me the necklace. I looked at her weirdly, but put it on. After my whole transformation thingy and duplicating, I detransformed. All FOUR off us walked back to the studio. I pulled Mari closer to me and put my arm around her shoulders. Ladybug and Catastroph entered first and then we heard gasps. Guess not everyone in Paris knew me and Mari were together. "Marinette! You're finally here. Is this your fiance?" She asked and asked all off us to sit down. Mari nodded with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Damian Wayne." I introduced myself. And more gasps. "THE Damian Wayne? As in son of Bruce Wayne?" Nadia asked surprised. "Yes." I stated plainly. "Okkk then... Let's continue." And the interview went on like that. We went home after a while and the clones disappeared.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Mari asked from her sofa. "Sure." I said and we went outside. She lead me to the park and we walked peacefully, hand in hand. We made some small talk.

"Marinette." A gruff voice said. We turned around and Mari almost fainted. It was...

Cliffhanger! Hehe, I'm evillllll.

Ok, not really.

A blonde boy with light green eyes stood behind us. "Adrien?" Mari asked and clung onto my side. I knew she didn't want to meet up with him so soon. We didn't even believe Luka when he said Adrien really was alive. "Yeah. It really is me." Adrien said and smiled. "And who is this?" He asked and the smile faded away. "I'm Damian Wayne. Her fiance." I stated and pulled Mari closer. Adrien looked pissed off and for some reason, that made me feel proud.

"Yeah.. We have to go help my mom and dad at the bakery. It was nice to meet up. Bye."Mari said quickly and dragged me away. We arrived at the bakery a few minutes later. I didn't say anything as I lead her up to her room. We sat down on her sofa and I brought her in for a hug. She cried slightly on my shoulder. I really wanted to kill that Agreste kid. But I can't. He is apart of our plan. So for the rest of the day, we sat on the sofa and cuddled with each other.

Adrien pov:
I couldn't believe my eyes. Mari was engaged. And if that isn't enough, My Lady also has a boyfriend and is engaged. I long lost feelings for Ladybug and moved on to Marinette before I died. Died. That sounds so weird to say. I have to think this through. I can't lose Mari again.

I walked to Luka's apartment and went to my room. He was kind enough to let me stay with him after he found me at the cemetery. But he was also very quite after he returned from his trip to Gotham. Now I know why.

But, I won't lose her this easily. "Don't worry Princess. We will be together again and that Wayne kid won't bother you anymore.." I said and smiled. Not a happy smile. A broken one, filled with jealousy.

Soo, how was it? I will be ending My sweet soulmate soon and start with one of my new books. Sooo bye for now!

Noire out!
1047 words.