The Wish.

Damian pov:
I knew it wouldn't work if I tried to put my Love in a Lazarus pit. I know that because we weren't able to revive my grandfather. So I went with the next best plan. "Claws out." I detransformed in an alley, Mari still in my arms.

"You can come out now Tikki." I whispered and the tiny goddess flew out. Her eyes were still filled with tears. Plagg looked at the small, bloody figure in my arms. "No.." He then flew to Tikki and embraced her in a tight hug. I gently laid Marinette down. "Damian, I hope you know that this procedure would take 3 days to complete." Tikki explained. I nodded my head.

I then gave both of them a stern look. "Then let's begin."

Meanwhile with the others.
Chloe pov:
"WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Chloe pleas-" I cut Tim off. "DO not 'please' me Drake. My best friend was stabbed and now, she and Damian disappeared! I-" I fell to the floor, sobbing. Storm was immediately by my side. "Chlo, we know you are worried. We are to. But Mari is in good hands. Damian wouldn't let anything happen to her." Lee tried to reassure me. I nodded and calmed down a bit.

After completely calming down, I stood up. "Suit up." I ordered. The others knew better to ask questions and did as I said. I cupped Pollen in my hands. "Do not worry my Queen. I know we will find her." She chirped up. I smiled slightly. "Thanks Pollen. Ready to go?" I asked the little bee kwami. She nodded her head. "Pollen, buzz on!" I transformed.

We split up in groups of two. Me and Storm, Kassy and Violet and Lee and Tim. Everyone knew the plans. Search the different parts of the town and try to find Mari-bug and Damian. We searched for about 4 hours and after finding nothing, we came back together at my place.

"Ok. We didn't find them, but that does not mean something bad happened. Maybe they just need some alone time?" Vi suggested. I shook my head. "They would have at least told us about it." I said. Storm nodded in agreement. "We can continue our search tomorrow. It is already 3 am and we won't be able to find them if we are like Tim." Kassy stated. Tim looked offended, but before he can make any comeback, Lee put her hand over his mouth.

"Yeah. Goodnight." She said and dragged Tim to their room. Violet yawned and was also about to go to her and Kassy's room, but she suddenly stopped. "Oh and do not tell Bruce." Was her last words as she walked out. Kassy soon followed behind. I sighed and sat down on my bed. Storm soon joined.

"We should sleep Hun." She whispered. I hummed and laid down. We are coming Mari. I soon drifted off to sleep in the arms of my girlfriend.

2 and a half days after.
"It has been two days. We have to find them today." I said as the rest of my friends sat on the couches. "What is the plan for today?" Tim asked as he slung an arm over Lee's shoulders. I looked down. Luckily Violet spoke up. "This time, we are not splitting up. We're doing this as a team. The only place we haven't thoroughly looked through is the west side at the Louvre." She explained the plan and not long after, everyone was in their Superhero persona's outfits.

We headed of in the direction of the Louvre. "Ok guys. Check every crook and cranny. We will meet up here after searching." Red Robin said and we all split up. I went to look through the alleys.

After an hour of searching, I was ready to go back. But then I heard a noise. I walked into the alley where the noise came from. "Hello? Is someone here?" I called out. Then something caught my eye.

It was a bright light. I walked towards it and looked closer. My hands flew up to my mouth as I saw what was happening. Damian was holding Marinette's body. And kwamis were surrounding them. "Oh no... DAMIAN DON'T!" I screamed out, but I was to late.

"I wish for my Love to come back to me." He whispered, hard enough for me to hear. There was a huge explosion. But nothing was damaged. It was an explosion of light. Light pink and black light was everywhere.

When the lights died down, I heard groaning. I walked closer. And then I cried. I leaped into Mari's arms. She was alive! "Oh Marinette, I'm so happy you are okay!" I cried into the crook of my best friend's neck.

She hugged me tighter, but let go after a while. She then jumped in a crying Damian's arms. They shared a loving kiss. Mari was about to say something, but then stopped. The kwamis flew up to us. Wayzz spoke up.

"Do not fret Master. The procedure that we have done has a side effect. You will not be able to talk for at least 3 days." He explained and she nodded her head. I walked up to Damian.

"I am really happy you brought Mari back, but now some innocent person died!" I scolded the man in front of me. He rolled his eyes. "Tt. No innocent man died. Only a dead one did." He said. I looked at him weirdly. "The what now?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and held Mari closer. "Just take us back to your house and then everything will be explained." He said. I nodded slightly. "But what about-" I was interrupted by yet another light. When I opened my eyes, all the kwamis were gone. Except for Tikki and Plagg.

I sighed. "Let's just go." I picked up the two and flew to the hotel. When we arrived, I put them down and took out my phone. I called Lee and told them to come back.

I then turned to the couple behind me. "Explain." I deadpanned. Damian sighed. "The reason for our disappearance was for no distractions. Not even from you Bourgeois. The procedure took 3 days to work. It took so long because I wanted to decide who would go in Mari's place. So I chose a dead man. One who was brought back to life, even if he was meant to be gone. Now just wait for announcements about a mysterious death." He explained.

Then it snapped. "Adrien?" I asked. He nodded. I smirked a bit. "Job well done Wayne. Now I'll leave it to you to explain all of this to the others."

What do you guys think? I'm sorry I didn't update recently... Something personal happened that mad me sign out of Wattpad for a while.. But I'm back now! So yeahhhh, that's all for now. Bye kitties!

Noire out!
1167 words.