Mrs. Wayne.

A week later.
No one pov:
It was Marinette's big day. Yes. She was finally getting married. And to say that she was nervous was an understatement. "MAMAN, MY DRESS IS GONEEEE!" She yelled out in tears. "Mari, hunny. You are wearing your dress. And please sit down. We have to fix your makeup. Again." Sabine sighed as her daughter sat down.

"Chloe, do you have any waterproof makeup?" Sabine asked the Maid of Honor. "Of course Sabine! I knew Mari would act something like this." Chlie chuckled a bit and then passed over the make-up. "Thank you."

After a while of calming Mari down, everyone was finally ready. Mari was wearing a beautiful dress, with red in covering most of the top.

Her makeup was completely white and her hair in loose curls

Her makeup was completely white and her hair in loose curls. Even though her mother wasn't a bridesmaid, she still wore one of the dresses. Chloe, Violet, Lee, Storm and Kassy were the bridesmaids. The dresses were all red, but different looks at the top.

And well

And well.. Just as Mari calmed down, Damian started to act up a bit. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a green tie and a black dress shirt. His hair was gelled back like usual.

Even though his appearance looked calm and a little happy, anyone who knew him would know that he isn't looking to good

Even though his appearance looked calm and a little happy, anyone who knew him would know that he isn't looking to good. Metaphorically speaking. I mean, he is super hot... But I'm getting off track!

"Is Demon Spawn a bit worried?" Jason teased as he fiddled with his tie. "Shut up Jae, anyone would be nervous when their getting married." Dick said and patted Damian's shoulder. "But don't worry baby bird, nothing will go wrong." He said with a smile. Damian slightly nodded and took a deep breath.

Bruce looked at his wrist watch and nodded to Damian. "Time to go." Everyone walked out, Damian being in front. He had his father behind him. And as soon as they arrived at the Alter, Damian's heart started to sped up.

The wedding itself was taking place at one of Gotham's most famous gardens. It was a beautiful sight, and that made the couple choose the area for the wedding.

It wasn't to much, but it still wasn't plain

It wasn't to much, but it still wasn't plain. And soon enough, people started to fill up the seats. And faster than Damian could process, a soft melody started. Not the normal wedding song, but one sang calmly and still has a wedding vibe to it.

(Just listen up until one minute or so!)
First Chloe came in, with the others following behind her. She winked at Damian with a knowing smile as they all stood on their places. The music started to get a bit louder and the doors opened a bit wider.

Damian wasn't ready for when he saw his beautiful soon-to-be-wife. His heart immediately stopped and he could actually feel a small tear slip from his eye. His smile grew wide as the beautiful bluenette walked diwn the aisle. It was as if everything was in slomo.

Eventually she reached the Alter and her father kissed her cheek. He turned to Damian. "Protect her, son." Damian smiled and nodded and Tom went to take his seat. Mari now stood in front of him and gently held his hands in hers. Their hands perfectly fit.

The preacher than began. But we will skip the boring stuff! 😉
"Now Marinette, do you take Damian as your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and to be there in sickness and in health?" He asked. Mari's smile grew wider and wider. "I do." She said confidently. The preacher grinned a bit. "Damian, do you take Marinette as your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and to be there in sickness and in health?" Damian squeezed Mari's hand. "I do." The preacher nodded. "If there are any objections, please speak now. Or forever shut up and let my ship happen." Everyone erupted in a few giggles at his choice of words.

"Alright then. In the power invested in me. Which I gained from the author and Daminette fans, I now pronounce you husband and wife." He smiled. "You may now kiss the bride." No time was wasted as Damian scooped Mari into his arms and shared a loving kiss with her.

They eventually let go of the kiss, but still held eachother close as the crowd erupted into cheers.

After the wedding, a huge after party was held at the Wayne Manor. Everything was going just right. That is, until a mysterious laughter broke out.

Mari sighed, but smiled a bit. And in came a all to familiar face. "Oh my Brave one! I really thought you would have invited me!" The Joker walked forward. He sulked a bit as he watched Damian pull her closer. Everyone was silent. But luckily Mari broke it. "You were invited Monsieur. But I guess the invite got lost in the mail. Since no one knows where you live, I guess they just brushed it off." She explained.

Joker smiled and nodded. "That is ok I guess. I just have to get those numbskulls in my hands for not delivering my letter." He laughed. Mari shook her head. "It's fine, you're here now."

And after half an hour or so, the Joker left and the party went back to normal. You could have actually described today as the perfect day.

And well, two days after the wedding, Daminette went on their honeymoon.

They went to Hawaii for 1 month. And let's just say, they enjoyed it a lot more than expected. Everyone knew to give the newly wed couple the most best of everything. And that made the honeymoon even better.

But when they got back, they received surprising news. Well not that surprising. And guess what it was?

Marinette was pregnant!

The news was great for the Wayne and Dupain Cheng family. But Bruce scolded Damian a bit for making him old.

But other than that, everything was perfect. All went smoothly for the couple.

Sooo, what do you think!? I know I was once again offline for a long time, but something came up that needed my full attention. Sorry... But I'm back, so yeah! I was going to give this story another ending, but I dont have anymore inspiration for it. I hope you guys understand! Bye kitties!

Noire out!
1063 words.