Truth Comes Out.

Lila pov:
As I woke up, I ssaw tge whole batfamily in front of me. I thought they were the ones who saved me. "Did you catch the person who tried to kidnap me? Oh, I was so scared!" I attached myself onto the guy with the hood. It wouldn't be to bad to get on good terms with these guys. Surprisingly though, he pushed me off and I fell down. I was actually shocked. Just as I was about to scold him, Batman I presume, interrupted me. "Don't try anything Miss Rossi. We did not bring you here to be played by your lies. Your here to give us information." He said. I started to sweat. Did Marinette tell them about what happened? No, even if she did, she wouldn't have been able to convince them to kidnap me... Or did she? I kept on contemplating by myself.

"Your gonna tell us who is Hawkmoth." I heard a feminine voice say from behind Robin. I squinted my eyes a bit more and saw Ladybug. I the rolled my eyes. "And why would I do that? I don't know he is." I tried to play it off, knowing that Gabriel would have my head if I told Ladybug his identity. "I know you know his identity Lila. And we have a deal for the information." She continued. I started to think about it. No way is it better than Hawkies deal. I said to myself. "Tell us and you won't go to prison." The hooded guy said. PRISON?! "W-what do you mean?" I tried to look innocent. Felix would never date me if I went to Prison!

"We have evidence of you harrasing a girl. Proof of you saying that you want her life to me miserable. Charges of you bullying and causes of suicide is already handed to the police, but since you are still a minor, they put the cases on one side. So I talked with some people and if they get their hands on my video, you will be locked up for a good 30 years." Nightwing explained. I gasped." You wouldn't dare." I seethed through my teeth. "Just test us bitch." The hood said. This was a lose lose situation. But it's a whole lot better to not be in Prison. "Gabriel Agreste." I whispered. "Say that again, won't ya?" Robin asked. "Fine! Hawkmoth is Gabriel Agreste!" I yelled out. "Now give me that proof!" I said and reached my hand out. Ladybug smirked and pulled out a phone. "Yeah no, your going to jail." She said and threw the phone back and into Red Robin's hands. "Why you!" I growled and lunged at her.
She moved out of the way. I was quickly hit on the head and passed out again.

Mari pov:
Lila fell before my feet. Jason had knocked her out. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. I then turned to Bruce. "Your hunch was correct. We now know who Hawkmoth is. But this doesn't mean that our struggles are over, we still have to catch him." I said and turned to Tim. "Tim, would you be kind enough to escort Lila to the hotel? We'll do ths whole court thing tomorrow." I asked him. He nodded and dragged Lila out. "Thank you all..." I said. "If it wasn't for you, I-i would have still been suffering." A tear slipped from my cheek. "Oh Angel, of course we would help you. We love you." Damian said as he enveloped me in a hug. Soo Dick joined in. He pulled Jason closer and we had a small group hug.

Hi... I know this chaoter was really short, but I am just way to tired. I was really busy and even dyed my hair red! I really am sorry and I'll try to update double tomorrow to make up for it... Anywaysss, this is how my hair looks! Please don't be to mad at me! Oh and don't mind my messy room...

Noire out!
680 words.