The Final Battle Part 2.

No one pov:
Gabriel looked shocked. He stared at the petite girl in front of him and shook his head. "I-impossible. I-i saw him d-die." He stated and tried to fix his posture. Mari sighed. "I know it's hard to believe sir, but it is true. I can take you to meet him.." She whispered in a soothing voice. "Please.." He whispered back. She then nodded and the two walked off.

The plan is working. Marinette led Gabriel out of the yard and towards the park. "Where is he?" Gabriel asked. Mari sighed. "He is on his way. One of my friends went to pick him up." She explained. He nodded. "Now Marinette, may I ask you a question?" He asked her. She nodded once again.

"Did you really think this sick plan would work?" He asked in a sly voice. Marinette gasped and her instincts kicked in. She immediately jumped away from Gabriel. Just in time might I add. Gabriel was holding a knife in front of him. He then frowned deeply. "I truly wished that this didn't have to happen. I had quite a liking to you." He said. "Nooroo, Dark wings rise!" He then called upon his transformation.

Marinette did the same and soon, all her friends were beside her. Well, in their Superhero forms. "This ends now Gabriel." Queen Bee hissed out. "Exactly." And the fight had begun.

Hawkmoth was surprisingly winning. Until Ladybug had enough. She lunged forward and tackled him to the ground, but before she could do anything, she was punched across the face. A tall, blonde boy stood above her. "I'm sorry Bugaboo... Just can't let you harm my father."Adrien said slyly. Gabriel smirked. "Welcome back son."

The fight continued. Adrien had no miraculous, since his was taken away when he died. But, he was akumatized and fought pretty well. The heroes were starting to win. Lee, Vi, Kassy and Storm were busy with Adrien and the rest were busy with Hawkmoth.

There was one question going through Marinette's mind as they fought. How did Gabriel know? But she shook her head and continued with the battle. Gabriel was really strong and fast. It irritated her every time he would dodge a move and she steamed when he hit her friends.

She finally had enough and started to double her attacks. The others stepped back, afraid to be hit. Ladybug swung her yoyo around Hawkmoth's waist. She then started to swing him around with all her might. The yoyo eventually let go and he was thrown all the way to the Eiffel tower, Ladybug hot on his heels.

The others had already finished off Adrien, since Mari's team 'split up' they had more people fighting against him. So he was easily defeated. The 6 friends then also headed in the direction of the Eiffel tower. They arrived with a horrific sight..

Both Ladybug and Hawkmoth was covered in blood. Ladybug had a cut on her right cheek and on her stomach. Her eye was swollen up and blood was dripping from her mouth. Hawkmoth looked just as bad, if not worse. His whole face was swollen and beat up. He held his arm close to him. There was a huge gash from the top of his shoulder to his hand. His one leg was dripping in blood. Probably broke it.

Damian was angry. Very angry. He just saw the love of his life covered in her own blood and tears in her eyes. He wanted to kill Gabriel. To make him suffer. But he was held back. He looked behind him to see Tim and Lee holding his arms. Violet and Kassy was at his feet and Storm and Chloe was taking away his birdarangs and katanas.

Marinette pov:
I knew exactly what I had to do to end this fight. It would hurt like hell and I might not even make it... But it would mean Paris would be safe. So I did it. "Goodbye Love.." I whispered in Damian's direction. His eyes widened. "MARINETTE NO!!!" He yelled, tears streaming down his face.

I tackled Hawkmoth. He dodged, just as I expected and I took that little moment to wrap my yoyo around him. Then I jumped. Off of the top of the tower. Dragging Hawkmoth along. Seeing as he was vulnerable, I pulled him closer and yanked his Brooch off. I quickly pulled my yoyo back and threw it to the tower. It wrapped around the pillar and I held Gabriel's arm as we were hoisted back up to the tower. We landed on the top.

Damian pov:
I was relieved to see my Angel again. The others let me go and I ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug. I completely ignored Gabriel behind her. "Do not ever do that again." I whispered and then gave her a kiss. Which to my confusion, she pulled back, eyes widened.

I looked her in the eyes and she touched her stomach. I followed her hands and gasped. Tears were once again leaking as I saw a dagger stick out of her stomach. It was then harshly pulled out and she fell on her knees. I fell down with her, looking at her with my eyes widened.

The others dragged away a smirking Gabriel as I held my Love close to me. "D-damian?..."She whispered. "Y-yes?" I asked, almost sobbing. "I love you." Her eyes closed and her body fell limp. I sobbed. The love of my life just died in my arms. I put my ear against her chest. I heard nothing..

She detransformed and Tikki came out crying. "Not again.." She whispered in tears. I suddenly felt very angry. "I will not lose her." I said, barely audible. I picked her up in my arms and used my baton to lower us to the ground. Yes. I was in my Catastroph suit. "Tikki?" I asked. "Y-yes?" I looked at her straight in the eye. "Do you want her back?"

Sad? Yes. The complete end? Nope. Keep on reading to find out what happens next!

Noire out!
1026 words.