Kiribaku

Bakugo's P.oV
" Yo shitty hair" I call out to kirishima " what's up bakubabe" I blush "don't call me that" " come on I know you like it" he says kissing my cheek " you better be glad I love you shitty hair" I say kissing his lips. " Kacchan, kirishima-kun" I hear that damn nerd running towards us while dragging todoroki by his hand. " Hey deku, hey todoroki" Kiri says happily. " Sup half'n'half hey nerd" I say pulling kirishima down so he is sitting next to me. "  Did you guys study for that test In Aizawa sensei's class?" He says out of breath from running," it's tomorrow, and it's about hero history" todoroki says sitting down next to me. " Damnit, we need to go study I forgot" I say standing up and pulling kirishima by the hand " thanks for reminding us about the test icyhot" I tell going up stairs.

Kirishima's P.oV
Bakugo and I make it up stairs to his room. He pulls out books, and notes from our last lesson about hero history " come over her shitty hair we need to study for this test" he says sitting at his desk, I walk over to him and sit next to him. " Alright, now no phones, and no distractions" he says grabbing his glasses " What? No phones?!" I say quickly trying to hide my phone from him " yup, no phones" he says grabbing my phone and putting it in his desk drawer. We spend the next two hours studying about hero history " babee it's been two hours can we break please" I say pulling his arm " ugh, fine but no funny business we can't fail this test, well i know I'm not gonna fail Soo, you better not fail" he says taking off his glasses and stretching " Hey!" I playfully push him he laughs. Oh that little laugh is so cute. " Can we do something fun,I'm bored babe". "well what do you want to do?" He says as he sits on the edge of the bed. I smirk and get up to sit in his lap, " mhm, I don't know babe" I say slightly grinding on him " babe no" he says making eye contact. I grind on him a bit harder " what baby I'm not doing anything" I say smirking he Lets out a low goan " let me ride you daddy" I whisper into his ear. He squeezes my ass and kisses me, he slaps my ass " ah~" I moan into the kiss " stand up" he demands I stand up looking confused, " take off my clothes" I do as he says as he takes mine off. I push down on the bed getting on top of him. I start to suck one of his nipples and pull and twist the other " ahh- Kiri" he moans.i start to leave bit marks and hickeys all over his chest, and neck. " Ahmhm" he moans softly. I start to lower myself down on him " f-fuck d-daddy you so big" I moan out " ahh baby your so tight" he goans as I start to go harder and faster looking for my prostate. " AHH" i moan out as I hit my prostate I keep going hitting that spot harder and harder,I then pull off almost all the way and slams back down on his huge cock " i-m cumming" I moan loudly cumming on mine and his chest and soon after he came deep inside of me. I plop down on top of him not pulling out yet. " T-that was amazing" I say nuzzling into his neck " heh I know baby but I need to pull out" he says chuckling " nhn, fine" I say half asleep. He pulls out and I whine at the new empty feeling I had. " Your going fail tomorrow" he says grabbing the blanket and pulling it out or us " mhm I don't care, cuddle me daddy" I say as he wraps his arms around me " I love you shitty hair" he says as I hear his little snors.

Next day in class after the test

Bakugo's P.oV

" Well i feel glad to say that I got a 100 on my test" I say holding up my paper to todoroki, deku and kirishima. " What did you guys get?" " I got a 100" says todoroki holding up his paper, " me too" deku says happily holding up is paper with a smile. " What about you babe, what did you get?".  "Well, I got a 80" he says holding up his paper, I smile " well thats better than failing huh babe, since you really didn't study last night". I say walking towards him and holds his hand while walking behind todoroki and deku. " S-shut up" he blushes.

I hope you enjoyed my little tosters, also  sorry if this was short and that I spelled Kiki's name incorrectly , well untill next time stay cool, stay clean, and buy some weed.