~Masterbation~

Bakugo's P.oV
I was in class sitting behind that damn deku, I love that green haired boy but I don't know how to tell him. "He won't like me he is not gay" I Mumble to myself while putting my head on the desk.

" Kacchan, wake up class is over" I hear someone say while I feel them shaking me " hm?" I say yawning and stretching " hi kacchan school is over and I came to wake you up" he says happily. I stand up " hm thanks deku" I say looking at him, he blushed when I said that " u-um bye deku I'll see you later" I say walking out the door quickly.

I make it to my dorm room and sit on the bed thinking about all the dirty stuff that me and deku could do together. I look down to see my bluge getting bigger, I close my eyes and think of all the things I would love to do to that damn deku. I put my hand on my growing cock and rubs it from the outside of my shorts.

" Mhmh deku" I moan softly I look down at my cock and takes off my pants and boxers. I grab the lube from my desk and puts some on my dick, as I start to stroke it slowly, " mhmm" I goan as I rub my thumb over the tip. I go a bit faster " y-yes deku" I moan. " H-harder" I moan while stroking myself harder. "Ah-fuck me deku" I Moan loudly as I'm going faster.

All of a sudden the door opens and at the door way is a shocked midoriya. " Ah-"I say covering myself up " the hell you doing here deku" I say panting and blushing " I-i heard my name and I thought you needed me" he says blushing and closing the door. " W-well I don't so go" I say holding the blanket on my waist. He locks the door and comes closer to me " what are you doing kacchan?" He say as he smirked

"N-nothing" not looking him in the eyes. " Oh kacchan it look like you're doing something dirty" he says as he rips off the blankets, he smiles at my twitching dick "d-don't look" I say trying to reach the blankets "oh no you are being bad I'll have to punish you, won't I?" he says grabbing my cock " mhmm" I moan out. He puts my cock in his mouth and starts to deep throat me " Ahh- d-deku" I Moan grabbing his hair.

" CLOSE" I moan out, he pulls off my dick " w-why did you stop" I ask confused. He doesn't say a word he just get undressed and pushs me down on the bed " this might hurt at first" he says lining up with my ass I nod and he slowly puts the tip in pushing into me. " Ahh-it hurts" I yell out grabbing the sheets " shh it's ok baby" he says kissing me and bitting me leaving hickeys all over my neck and chest.

" You ready for me to move" he says " hmh" I say as he is slowly going in and out of me " faster" I say panting, he goes faster " h-harder" I moan " f-fuck baby you're so tight" he say slapping my ass "ahh" he starts to slam in and out of my my ass " ahh yes daddy f-fuck" I moan loudly. He then pulls out nearly all he way and slams back into me hitting my prostate " AHHH FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE" I scream out as he keeps hitting that spot at an inhuman speed.

" Yeah, you like when daddy abuses you tight ass baby" he pants out slapping my ass "ahh- CLOSE" I moan out. And with a few more thrust I came on our chest. " Ahh- to much" I moan out at he is still abusing my prostate " f-fuckk I'm cumming" he moans as he cums deep inside of me. I let out a high pitched moan at the harmness in my ass.

He pulls out and lies next to me panting " heh I never knew you were so tight baby" he says cuddling up with me, " deku I have a crush on you" I pant out he kisses my head " heh I kinda figured since you were moaning my name while masterbating" he chuckled " he don't get cocky" I say to him nuzzling into his neck. " Your the one who had my cock in them" he says holding me closer " hey" I say smiling " I love you baby" he says as I hear his little snors " heh I love you to" I say falling asleep.

Next morning

Deku's P.oV
I wake up the next morning with a cute blonde in arms and a sticky feeling on my chest. " Babe, babe wake up" I whisper to him " hmhm I don't wanna go" he says nuzzling into my neck "babe we have to clean up from last night" " ugh fine" he says trying to get up but falls on the floor " ummm, I need some help" he says laughing a bit. I get out of bed and picks him up bridal style.

" Wanna take a bath while I clean up?" I ask kissing his cheek "hmh" he hums I start the bath and I set him in it letting him clean off. I change the sheets and blankets " wanna join?" He says happily, I get I'm with him cleaning up the cum that was left on my chest. We get out I get him dressed and I get myself dressed as well. " Can you please carry me" he whines " sure babe" I say picking him up by his ass while his legs were wrapped around my waist.

I squeeze his ass when we get down stairs " mhm don't do that" he whispers to me. I set him down making up breakfast "Oi bakubro I see you finally told him how you feel" I hear kirishima saying while holding hands with todoroki. "shut up shitty hair" as he blushes " here babe, do you guys want some to?" I ask todoroki and kiri. " No don't give them any there mean" bakugo says stuffing his face with eggs.

" Here, he is just mad that we can't walk" I say handing them something food " hahh" I hear todoroki laughing while sitting across from us " shut up half'n'half,and you damn deku I'll pound your face in" he yells "well I was the one pounding Into last night, now wasn't I" I say smirking " haha you a damn bottom" I hear Kiri laugh out.

" Your a bottom too babe" I hear todoroki say. " Hey its my time to shine" Kiri says pouting me and todoroki chuckled.

1127 words I feel good about this one, I hope you liked it and thanks to those 9 readers it really helps me a lot. Until next time stay cool, stay clean, and buy some weed 💜