🍑kamisero🍑

For this story sero is bigger and taller than denki, also they are both of age so get ya panties out of a kont 😂 jk

Denki's P.oV
I've have a huge crush on sero for years now, I know he is my best friend but I love him. But the problem is that I don't know if he likes me back. "Ugh so complicated" I Mumble to myself as I walk down the hall into sero's room " oi, serooo openn uppp" I say knocking on the door pretty loudly " alright, alright I'm coming" I hear him yell.

He opens the door for me and I see him with his hair wet and a towel around his waist as drops of water rolls down his abs,face and legs. "you coming in or are you just gonna stare?" He says walking in the room gesturing to come in " i-um yea sorry dude" I say waking in and closing the door behind me. " I'm bored so I thought we could go see a movie, if that's cool?" I say polping down on his bed." hmm that sounds good Just let me get dressed" he says walking to his closet, " ok I'll get out, see you outside" I say getting up and walking towards the door. " Um where are you going?" He says with a bit of a confused voice.

" Um you said you need to get dressed so I'm leaving" I say turning to look at him "denki we're bros you can stay just close ya eyes" he says grabbing a black hoodie and some jeans." O-ok" I say walking back to the bed and sitting down " now close your eyes" he says shooing his hand at me. " Ok ok clam your tits" I say putting my hand over my eyes "shut up weirdo" he chuckled.

As he is turned around, I slowly remove my hands from my eyes and sneek a peek, I see his huge member erect and I blush madly as I look him up and down biting my lip. He then smirks "Heh like what you see?" He says putting in some boxers " I-i didn't mean t-o look" I sudder out as im blushing, he walks over to me only in boxers giving me a light kissl on my lips, he then pulls away " let me get dressed dude or we gonna be late" he says putting on his hoodie and jeans.

" You j-just" I blush trying to talk "alright I'm dressed let's go" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up." W-ait" I say as he is pulling me out the door " hm? What?" He says as he stops walking " I-i" I sudder trying to find the words to say. He rolls his eyes and pulls me by the hand stopping me in fount of him he kisses me " I'll drive" he says as he grabs the key out of my pocket and walks to the car.

" What the hell is going on? Does he like me or is he just fucking with me??" I question to myself as I walk to the car " took ya long enough" he says smiling at me "heh yeah sorry man" I say buckling my seatbelt.

~at the movie theater~

Sero and I get out of the car and walk in, as we are standing in line a very attractive woman walks up to me saying " oh hey there cutie, you looking to have some fun tonight" she say showing more of her cleavage, before I could answer sero says "fuck off lady this man right here belongs to me" he say grabbing my hand and pulling closer to him, I blush because he had said I belonged to him " ugh you fucking faggots now-a-days" she says walking off madly.

" Fucking asshole" he says then it was our turn to get our tickets we got the tickets to see " So I married an axe murderer".

We get our popcorn and drinks we sit down, as the movie starts he sits the popcorn in between his legs on the floor and holds my hand, I blush madly and then I look at him but he didn't seem to notice.

~after the movie~

Sero's P.oV
As denki and I walk out to the car hand in hand I look over to see him blushing and smiling. I love his cute smile, we get in the car and I drive home " so how was the movie? Did you like it?" I say rubbing my thumb on his "I did it was great, I liked the poem he did when he was outside of Harriet's window" he says blushing a bit as I parked the car

" I'm glad you liked it" I say letting go of his hand and getting out of the car, he gets out and we walk upstairs to my room. When we get in the I close the door and lock it as I push denki against the wall, "ah-" me moans softly as he was push against the wall, I put then put my hand on the wall over his head. " W-what are you doing sero?" He says blushing a dark red "well I'm going to claim you as my own" I say as I take my free hand and putting it on his cheek

He looks down, I use my hand to make him look up at me " are you alright with that denki~" I say in a seductive voice. He doesn't say anything, I lean in and kiss him deeply he melts into the kiss. I take my hands and pick him by the legs still holding him against the wall, we then pull apart " I-i want you inside of me daddy" he says as I see his bulge is now visible.

I smirk and then turn around with him in my arms and throw him onto the bed, I kiss him again, I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance he gladly open his mouth and I then use my tongue to explore every part of his mouth not leaving a place untouched "hmhm" he moans into the kiss, I pull away leaving only a string of saliva connecting us.

I take off his shirt and start to kiss down his jaw and I go down to his neck, I start the suck, bite and nibble on his neck leaving dark hickeys all over his chest, "ahh- s-sero we have t-traning tomorrow everyone is going to know" he pants out, " Well then they'll know you're mine~" I say in a deep seductive voice. I then take off his pants leaving him in boxers " oo I see someone is getting excited from the treatment he's getting" I tease him as I palm him though the boxers. "Ngh y-yes" he moans softly.

I then lower my head down to his erect member and lick the thin fabic of his boxers " hngh no T-teasing daddy" he whine as he is panting " hmh someone is a bit needy I see~~" I tease. I then take off this boxers his dick springs out, I then start to lick Long stripes up his shaft. I lick the tip and then take his full length and I start to bob my head slowly up and down "nhg baby" he moans softly as he thurst up in to my mouth, I moan a bit sending vibrations up from his dick though his body I put my hands on his waist to keep him in place.

" Ahh baby im close" he moans out loudly, I smirk and remove my mouth from his cock wiping up the pre-from my mouth "w-why did you stop?" He whines out, I take off my shirt and my pants then I remove my boxers my large cock then springs out as the cold air hits the tip. I see him staring at it " like what you see baby~" I tease as I grab the lube from the desk.

He blushs I put some lube on my fingers " this might hurt" I say look at him before I put my fingers into him " A-alright" he says opening his legs. I then place two fingers in him and move them in a scissor like motion "hmh" he pants out, I add a another finger stretching him out more and more "are you ok baby" I say still moving my fingers in and out of him "mhm" he nods as he grabs the sheets.

I then put some lube in my cock and Aline it with his hole, I bend down I kissing him " you ready?" I say looking him in the eyes,he nods and I slowly push Into him "ahh-" he moans I then get all the way in him " damn baby you're so tight" I say in breathy moans. I start to go at a slow pace but I see he got tried of that and I went faster and harder earning loud moans from the male under me.

" Faster d-daddy" he moans loudly I then take this opportunity to flip him on all fours and pound into him at an inhuman speed "f-fuck daddy" he moans with his eyes crossed. "You like when daddy fucks your tight little hole" I say grabbing a handful of his hair and pulling his head back and with my free hand I slap ass his ass " ahh" he moans in a high pitch

I then hit a bundle of nerves that make the uke go crazy "ahhhh- fuck yes right there daddy" he screams out, I  kept pounding that spot as I was getting close to cumming so I use my free hand and Jack him off "ahh f-fuck daddy I'm CLOSE" he screams out with a few hard thurst he came on my hand and on the  sheets as I came deep inside him.

I pull out and plop on the bed next to denki panting I see the cum leaking from his ass "T-that was amazing" he says cuddling up with me "it really was" I say grabbing the blankets and covering us. "I love you s-sero" I hear him whisper as I hear his little snors " I love you too" I say falling asleep as well.

Hello there um I'm sorry if all my storys suck but Thanks for reading it I really appreciate it 😊 have a great day/night/ or whatever lovee y'all 💞