Under the cherry blossom tree

Todoroki's P.oV
Midoriya and I have been talking a lot lately, I have had feelings for him ever since I laid my eyes on him. "I'm sure he doesn't like me the way I like him" I mumble to myself putting my head on the desk falling asleep.

~1 hour later~

"Ah, um Todoroki-kun wake up school is over" I hear midoriya say while Patting me on the head."Hm? Oh hi midoriya did I fall asleep?" I say standing and stretching " Y-yes you did" he says looking at me kinda blushing, I saw him look down  "hm, midoriya what are you looking at?" I say following his eyes down to my crotch area.

I see that I have a boner "Ah- i-im sorry midoriya" I say blushing and running out of the classroom. When I make it to my dorm room I close and lock the door and sit at the edge of my bed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck now he thinks I'm some kind of perv" I thought to myself with my eyes watering up, I look at my pants and I've gone soft,so it had went away. I was sad and embarrassed that he had seen that.

Tears start to stream down my face, I try to wipe them away but I kept crying. I lie down on my bed crying to myself thinking "he'll never like me now"  I say crying myself to sleep.

• 3 hours later•

I wake up to someone knocking at the door, " Todoroki-kun please come out, are you ok?" I hear midoriya yell from outside the door. I wipe my dried up tears and walk towards the door opening it " hi, midoriya how can I help you" I say rubbing my eyes "well I wanted to apologise for making you embarrassed earlier, it happens to all of us" he says scratching his head and looking at the ground " heh thanks midoriya" I say smiling.

" U-um it's dinner time, you can eat with me if you want" he says with a small blush on his cute face " sure just let me change clothes" I say happily, he nods and I close the door. I take off my uniform and grab my favorite black sweatshirt that says " holy cow" on it, I put on some grey sweatpants on, and open the door to see midoriya still standing there my heart flutters, " m-midoriya you didn't have to wait for me" I say stepping out and closing the door behind me.

" I-i wanted to walk with you" he says blushing  bright red. We start walking down the stairs and we talked about school, how our day was so far and what was for dinner, we make it down stairs and we see that there is pizza me and midoriya get our plates and sit down eating.

Midoriya's P.oV
As Todoroki and I eat, I stopped to look at his beautiful face, I didn't realize that I was staring untill "midoriya what are you staring at?" He says looking at me confused, I blush "nothing Todoroki-kun" I say still eating.

I've had I crush on todoroki as long as I can remember but i Know he doesn't like me, but I could be worng me and him weren't always close untill we came to UA. " U-um midoriya since today is Friday do you want to come over to my room and watch Netflix with me?" He says getting up and throwing away his plate " of course I would todoroki-kun" I smile and get up behind him throwing my plate away as well.

"I wonder if I ask nicely he will let me wear one of his sweatshirts,I bet he smells nice " I think to myself. " Hey todoroki-kun" I say grabbing his sleeve "hm?" He stops walking and looks at me " c-can I please wear one of your sweatshirts" I say feeling my face heat up, I see him smiling and blushing " S-sure midoriya" he says walking up the stairs again. "Omg omg omg omg he is going to let me wear it" I say excitedly to myself.

" I'm going to change my pants" I say to todoroki as I walk to my room which is two rooms down form his " alright" I hear him say as I walk inside if my room, I take off my jeans and put on some black and white shorts that was a bit shorter then my fingertips, I take off my shirt and toss it in the floor. I grab my blanket, and my phone. I close the door behind me and I walk to todoroki's room. I knock on his door " hi midoi-" he stops I mid sentence " hm?" I say looking confused " y-you're shirtless" he sudders out as he blushed. " Oh- yea come on in" he says moving aside to let me in.