bakudeku

For this story deku is taller and bigger than bakugo.

Bakugo's  P.o.V
Deku and I have been dating for 6 months now and we still haven't had sex. And I'm getting a little frustrated, me and him haven't gone pass just touching and kissing but I want more.

So today is deku's birthday and I want to give him the gift of me. So I decided to go to the adult store and pick up a few things.  "Excuse me, do you sell black lace panties, and lube" I say with a big blush across my face  "ah- yes we do here you go sir" he says showing me the items. " A gift for your girlfriend?" He says scanning them "no sir me and my boyfriend" I say paying the man and leaving.

I get to my dorm room and unpack the items, I put on the lace panties and I put the lube  on desk next to the bed, as I text deku. " Hey babe come over for your birthday surprise" I say looking at myself in the mirror.  "Aww baby you remembered, I'm coming up the stairs now be there in a bit" he says. I blush and set my phone down getting ready for him.

Deku's P.oV
As I walk up the stairs I stop to see todoroki and denki making out " wow now that's something you don't see every day" I say walking pass them " i- shut up midoriya" denki says, I laugh and walk into bakugo's room.

" Hey babe-" I say but was quickly cut off by the sight of him In some black lace panties. " Hey daddy~" he says seductively I feel my dick harden as those words I walk over to him and kiss him, as I  squeeze his ass, he moans into the kiss. I pull back " you sure baby" I say feeling up his body, he nods rapidly, I then take off his panties and push him on the bed getting on top of him kissing, biting and sucking at his sweet spot on his neck. " Ahh-" he moans softly Into my ear.

I get off of him and takes off my clothes leaving me I'm nothing, I see his eyes widened when he saw my 10in cock spring out. "H-how is that going to fit inside of me" he says with a blush " I'll make it fit~" I say seductively,  "here suck on these" I say holding out three fingers. He starts to suck and when I thought they were good enough I took them out and stuck one I'm his ass  "you ok?" I say looking up at him " hmh" he hums, I stick two more fingers in him starts pushing them in and out of him in a scissoring motion " ahh- it hurts" he pants out.

" It's ok baby" I say kissing him while still stretching him out "alright you seem well stretched" I say grabbing the lube, I put some on my dick and a line with his ass. He puts his legs around my waist " alright baby this might hurt" I say having the tip touching his hole " o-ok" he says. I start to slowly push my dick into him  " ahh-" he moans out in pain and In pleasure " you ok baby do you want me to move?" I say staying still " n-no not yet" he says gripping the sheets.

After I let him adjust I start to move slowly in and out of him "faster" he says in a low moan I take this opportunity to go faster and harder.

3rd P.o.V
" Ahh- yes d-daddy" the Bakugo moans out loudly, as he is pushing deku deeper into him. Deku turns bakugo around on all fours and starts to pound Into him " ahh- daddy" the uke screams, " ah- yeah you like when daddy fucks your tight little hole baby" deku moans out as he grabs a handful of the uke's hair. Deku uses his free hand to slap bakugk'a ass while still pounding into him at an inhuman speed the seme then hits a bundle of nerves that make the uke go crazy " ahhh- Yes DADDY RIGHT THERE" he screams. Deku starts to abuse that spot, making bakugk's eyes to cross and his tounge hang out of his mouth.

" Mhm, you like when daddy abuses your tight hole, don't you baby" deku moans in a low tone " ahhh- DADDY IM CLOSE" he warns, the seme goes faster and harder, Bakugo lets out a high pitched moan as he came all over the sheets deku let's out a low grunt as he cums deep inside of Bakugo his thurst became sloppy and he pulls out falling on to the bed next to Bakugo.

" How was it baby?" He says panting, " T-that was amazing" Bakugo say cuddling up with midoriya. " We should do that more often" deku says with a smirk. " I love you" Bakugo says falling asleep " I love you to"

Heh I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for not posting sooner, also sorry I this is short. please check out my other story about choni. Until next time stay cool, Stay clean and buy some weed ❤️