DoKa (todoroki bakugo deku)

3rd P.o.V
Bakugo walks outside to see todoroki and deku sitting together talking " those damn nerds leaving without me" he thought to himself. Bakugo then walks up to them," hi kacchan" deku says happily bakugo doesn't say anything but puts his legs over the bench and sit between them, looking mad.

Todoroki kisses him the cheek,deku does the Same thing with the other one "ah- don't do that" bakugo says while blushing " you love it" todoroki says smiling. "So what do you guys want to do tonight since its Friday?" Bakugo says putting his hands behind his head." Mhm maybe we could have a movie night at your house kacchan, if that's ok with you of course" deku says blushing " yeah, that would be a good idea, what do you think icyhot?" He says, todoroki noddes I'm agreement.

~ time skip to bakugo's house~

" Alright I have the movies, bakugo has the popcorn, and midoriya has the blankets" todoroki says sitting on the right side of couch. "Eke I'm so ready for tonight I love movies dates at home" deku says sitting on the opposite side of todoroki.

Bakugo walks in with the popcorn, and gets under the blankets with deku and todoroki." What movie we watching?" He says with a mouth full of popcorn " well it's called Alex strangelove, it's really good" todoroki says grabbing some popcorn.

Half way though the movie and they set the popcorn on the desk next to them, bakugo then puts his hand on deku crotch and starts to slowly rub him from outside of his shorts. " Mhm kacchan" deku whispers to him. He doesn't say a word but he starts to go a bit harder.

" k-kacchan" deku moans softly. Todoroki looks over to see bakugo's bluge growing bigger,he smiles and puts his hand on it and palms him softly "mhm" he goans todoroki stops " w-why did you stop" he asks letting go of midoriya's cock, which causes him to whine.

Todoroki rips off the blankets off the them and picks up midoriya winking at bakugo signaling for him to join them. Todoroki thows deku on to the bed and kisses him. " Oi, blastly you coming?" He yells from the bedroom taking off his clothes. Bakugo walks in and him and todoroki takes off their clothes leaving them naked.

" Mhm, what are you going to do to me daddies" deku says seductively both katsuki and todoroki start to kiss on him and bite on him leaving him hickeys. todoroki takes off midoriya's pants and bakugo takes off his shirt and starts to suck and nibble on one of deku's nipples and squeezing and twisting the other while todoroki takes off deku's boxers and puts his dick im his mouth " Ahh-" deku moans loudly.

He starts to bob his head faster up and down " ahh- close" deku moans out both todoroki and bakugo stop. Deku whines, todoroki picks up deku's legs and put them on his shoulders while bakugo takes off his boxers and puts his cock into deku's mouth " you ready baby?" Todoroki asks while lining himself up to his hole. " Mhm" he hums which sends vibrations up from bakugo's cock though his body.

Bakugo starts to thrust slowly in and out of deku's mouth. Todoroki slams his cock into deku's tight ass " mhmm" deku moans with katsuki's dick in his mouth " f-fuck baby you're so tight" he goes harder faster letting out low moans. Bakugo goes faster in and out of his mouth " f-fucking slut you like that don't you baby" he says grabbing a handful of deku's hair pushing him on his huge cock.

" I'm going to fuck you so hard to where you can't walk" todoroki pants out. As he slams into deku hitting a bundle of nerves that cause deku to pull off off bakugo's cock "AHHHHHH-haaaa right there daddy!!" He screams out. " I'm not done with you slut" bakugo says while shoving his huge cock down deku's throat. "Ah- right there baby mhm, you're so tight" todoroki moans out as he hit midoriya's prostate harder and harder. " Ah- come on slut make daddy cum" bakugo pants out.

Todoroki nearly pulls all the way out to where only the tip is in and slams back into him" mhmmm" deku moans as he cums on his and todoroki's chest. " Ah-" todoroki moans as he cums deep inside of him. "F-fuck" bakugo moans as he cums down deku's throat. Todoroki And bakugo pull out and lie next to the green haired boy. They cuddle up with each other and goes to bed." I love you guys" deku pants out as he falls Asleep.

Hi my little toasters this is my new smut book for bnha I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if this one is bad 😅 and like always stay cool, stay clean and buy some weed.😋