~burn marks~

Bakugo's P.oV.
"Ahh- t-todoroki" I moaned as he hit my prostate "fuck baby you're so tight, you like when daddy fucks your tight little hole baby" he grunts as he slaps my ass and pulls my back my hair. "Ah yes dadddyy" I moaned as my whole body is trembling with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

As I'm getting closer and closer to my climax I feel his hand on my throat as he pulls me back "we're going to cum at the same time baby" he whispers in my ear as he is pounding into me, he lets go of my throat and on to my member which was leaking pre-cum,"ahhhh i-im close"I moaned loudly as he is jacking me off harder and faster than before.

"Hahhh I'm cumming" I moan loudly in a high pitch as I came all over todoroki's hand and over the sheets, "f-fuck" I hear him grunt as a warm liquid filled my insides.

I then wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I was panting and sweating bullets I look under the blankets and find it sticky,and covered with my white semen everywhere "fuck" I say to myself as I try to get out of the bed. I felt it running down my thighs and legs as I walked to the bathroom to clean up "I can't believe I had that half'n'half bastard top me in that dream" I say as I'm in the shower wiping the all the cum off.

"I can't believe I was was even fucking him"I say again to myself as I get out the shower and get dressed for school, "come on bakubro we're going to be late to class" I hear Kirishima say as he is banging on the door "cool your tits shitty hair I'm coming" I  yell as I grab my tie. I open the door "come in man Aizawa sensei is going to kill us" he says dragging me out the door.

"Alright alright cool it shitty hair"  I say as we walk inside the class room "you're late,go to your seats and sit down" Aizawa sensei says as soon as we stepped a foot inside "yes sir" Kiri and I say as we run to our seats.

As I sit in my seat which was next to that icyhot basterd all of those thoughts flooded my head again "fuck fuck fuckkkk" I thought to myself as I feel my pants tighten at the thought of todoroki dominating me, I take my jacket and put it over my pants as soon as possible "oi, Bakugo are you ok?" I hear todoroki whisper to me "why don't you mind your fucking business you half'n'half basterd" I say to him pretty loudly.

"Katsuki, If you don't shut up- you know you all can work on this worksheet while I nap,and if you wake me I will angry with you" sensai said as he handed out the last worksheet, he then gets in his sleeping bag and drifts off to sleep. I look around at everyone and their just talking so I get up tie my jacket around my waist and leave the classroom as quickly as possible to fix the little problem in my pants.

Todoroki's P.oV.
I see Bakugo leave the classroom in a hurry "hm where is he off to?" I question to myself as I get up and leave behind him,I see him go up to the dorms so I followed him all the way to his room.

"What the fuck are you doing icyhot" he yells at me as he is blushing and holding his crotch area "what you got there Bakugo" I say as I move closer to him "ahhh get away you asshole"he yells as he runs inside his room.

I stop the door from closing all the way with my foot "katsuki what are your doing in there"I say seductively as I go into his room. "G-get out of here" he said studdering as his blanket covered him up "hm I don't think so" I say as I close and lock the door. "W-what are you doing?" He says not looking at me "well it seems that you've been very bad katsuki so I think you need to be taught a lesson" I say seductively as I move closer towards him while unbuttoning my shirt.

"Wha-" before he could finish I bent down and kissed him, I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance at he didn't open up so I pushed him on the bed and pinned him down by his wrist, he melted into the kiss I then took that opportunity to slip my tounge in and explore every bit of his mouth. "Hmm" Bakugo moaned into the kiss I pull away panting and leaving only a string of saliva connecting us.

Bakugo's P.o.V
Todoroki gets off of me and started to take off my shirt and pants, he starts to kiss down my cheek and to my neck sucking and biting my sweet spot leaving dark purple hickeys all over my chest and neck "ah- T-todoroki we have training everyone is going to see them" I pant out he gets closer and closer to my boxers.

"Let them baby they'll know you're mine" he says in a deep seductive voice, he then licks a long stripes on the thin fabic of my boxers "ahh-" I moan out griping the sheets as my member gets more erect "I see someone is getting excited" he says with a smirk, he pulls down my boxers and starts to lick the tip my member and then he takes all of it in his mouth "f-fuck faster" he goes faster "ahhh im so close baby" I moan loudly as I grip the sheets.

He stops "whyy did you stop daddy" I whine as he removes his head from my member that was leaking pre-cum "because I'm not done with you yet" he says removing his pants and boxers, he grabs the lube off my desk and puts some on his dick, "this is going to hurt a bit just grab my shoulders if so" he says aling himself with my hole.

"You ready?" He says as his tip touchs my entrance I nod and he slowly pushs in his long,thick cock into my small hole "ahh fuck" I yell in pain as I grab todoroki's shoulders "shh it's ok baby" he says kissing me trying to make me feel better.he pushed it in all the way "want me to wait until you adjust to the size" he says "p-please do" I whine as I feel his cock twitch inside me.

"Y-you can move" I said he started to move at a fast pace right from the start. "Ahhh" I moan as im scratching at his back "F-faster daddy" I moaned as he went fast and harder. He filps me over with my ass in the air and my face in a pillow, "im going to fucking destroy your insides" I hear todoroki grunt out as he hit my prostate "ahh fuck right there daddy" I moan loudly into the pillows.

He starts to slam into my prostate at an inhuman speed, "I'm going to activate my quirk" he says as he activated it "w-why" I pant out "you'll see baby" he says In a deep voice as he puts his left hand on my back "ahhh F-fuck todoroki" I moans out as he has burned me "oh I see you like that don't you baby" he said in a deep voice as he continued to leave burn marks on my back and chest.

As he kept pounding into my prostate, he out his left hand on my throat and burned it slightly "F-fuck todoroki" I moaned out. He then slaped my ass with that hand and used the other to pull my hair back "i-im going to make you cum t-too" I hear him pant out as he let go of my hair and put his cold hand on to my leaking member "ahhh t-thats cold daddy" I moaned as he was jacking me off and pounding into my tight hole "ahh fuck your walls are tight around me" he moaned.

That sent me over the edge and I came all over his hand, pillows,and the sheets. I feel todoroki fill me up with his warm cum he plops down next to me "fuck katsuki I didn't know you had a pain kink" he said as he slightly pushed on my stomach "s-shut up,and don't do that" I whineed as I felt his cum leak out of my ass. "We need the clean up baby" he says getting up and crawling over me.

I try to stand and immediately fall on to the floor "oh let me help you out" todoroki says as he picked me up "looks like I really did destroy your insides" he says jokily "ah just out me in the tub,you holding me is making the burns worse" I say as he took me to the bathroom. He sat me down in the tub with the water running "you get cleaned up while I clean up the room" he says turning off the water and leaving the bathroom.

~time skip~

*Next morning*

Todoroki's P.o.V
The next morning when I woke up I saw an adorable blonde haired man in my arm, I checked the time it was 6:30 "come on baby we have to get up" I say shaking him lightly "babyyyyy i don't wannaaa get upppp" he whined as he nuzzled into neck more "well you can't walk,and it's Friday so do you want to skip today and watch Netflix and eat all day?" I say brushing his hair with hand.

"Yesss please" he says looking up at me "finee, we can go back sleep then" I say putting the blankets back over us "I love you babe" he says as he tangled his legs in mine "heh I love you too baby" I said was kissed his head a fell asleep.

Helllo there my beautiful humans im sorry for the late chapter!! I was working on my other book, but I am here now so I hope you enjoyed it and until next time stay cool,stay clean and buy some weed 💜😝