9

Did you do all these to yourself, kid?" Tony asked.

Oh shiiiitaki mushrooms, I cannot let mr. Stark find out I was spiderman! I cant reveal it to any one! That's the only reason I said it was self harm to Anthony! Well, some of them I did cut myself on purpose, but it was nessassary! I didnt want to! But I had to! It was too much! I was stuck in an imaginary world! I had to get the poison out! And holy crap is that loki? Oh no! Dr. Banner is looking at me wierd! Did he notice I started healing slowly? Well, really slowly. Because I dont have enough nutrients.

"Mr. Stark? Is that loki? And Bruce banner? And why is the room spinning?" I asked. The next thing I know I'm in some sort of hospital.

"Hey, kid, glad you're awake. Your aunt is in the next room, she said she wanted to talk to you when you wake up. I'll go tell her you're awake." I hear mr stark say.

"NO! No! Please no! I dont wanna see her!" I can feel my face losing color, and I start thinking of the punishment I would get for costing her all this money! I feel myself start to shake and  I know I should breathe, but I cant, I cant get enough air. And I know what she would do. She would purposely trigger a panic attack. She would make me think of what happened on homecoming. Then the building crashed down on me, I was alone, my suit wasnt anything special, I didn't do anything to help me out. I was gonna die here, no one would know what happened to me till they decided to look under the mask of spiderman. I don't wanna die.

"Kid! Kid! Snap out of it!" I heard mr stark yell. "What the hell was that? Why were you saying you dont wanna die? What happened to you kid?"

"Noth-nothing, sorry sir. How long was I, how long was I unconscious?" I asked, stuttering.

"Not to long only about-" he was cut off as loki burst in and touched my arm.

"I saw that mortal women's mind, let me see yours!" He touched my arm with an angry expression on his face.