10

One minute I was sitting in the room, the next I was reliving my life.

Aunt may, when she was nice and ben was still alive.

Ben, nice uncle Ben.

Stark expo 2010, the robots.

Becoming spiderman.

Ben getting shot.

The funeral.

Times my life got alot worse.

Less food.

More chores.

Bullies.

Abuse.

Worse and worse abuse as things went on.

Homecoming.

The building.

Everything.

Suddenly I'm pulled out of my head and back into the hospital room. I can feel myself starting to panic. The room is shaking then suddenly I hear a voice. I start to shake even harder. That's may's voice.  He went and told her I was awake. Now she is gonna take me back 'home' to the apartment. The hospital bill will come from my money. I'll have to quote the internship and get a new job. No. Three new jobs to pay for it and still provide for May's drinks, and medications. She needs those anti depressants. And I need to stay where no one cares where I'm at as long as they get money. I need that so I can be spiderman. She needs the food money. I'll just drop out of school to make room for the total of six jobs. May needs to eat. I dont. I can go a while since my stamina is more than hers. Which reminds me I've got to get her a new phone. Or else the beatings will start.

"Peter! Peter, baby! Your okay! Oh I was so worried!" I scoot back terrified as she runs at me. Then I notice something. Shes not drunk. Shes nice when she isnt drunk. This is the may I stay for. It won't last long.

"What's wrong? Aunt may, did someone in our family die? You... you look like you have some bad news." She looked at me like she couldnt believe I could read her facial expressions. The truth is, I learned to read facial expressions so i eouldnt push her over the edge.

"Well, you know your cousin percy? He was kidnapped. They don't know where he is.  The police are still looking for him."

(A/n I dont know how old I made Peter, but he is as old as his cousin)

"What... what Sally? Is she okay?" I asked worried. There were a lot of bad people out there. Percy could get hurt. He cant defend himself! He could get killed! Didnt he mention that he never knew his dad? "Maybe it was his dad who kidnapped him. He always said he never knew him."

"His dad is dead, Peter. And do you mind explaining the cuts all over you?" She looked at me angrily and I instinctively backed up.

"No, not really. But I guess I'll tell you anyway. It isnt self harm, if that's what your thinking, I got jumped a couple of times. And I also fell into a pile of glass walking to the bus, and then on my palms, I did do that, but only cause there was glass stuck in them from when I fell, and the rest is from falling on the stairs." I said. Thinking about those clumsy mornings and adding, "I'm not really a morning person."

"Okay honey, I know how much of a klutz you are." She said smiling

"Ummm.... where am I? How much was the medical bill? DO I STILL HAVE MY LEGS?!"  I started to panic as I thought about the bill and how may would react when she was drunk. Great. Another panic attack. Just what I needed. I just managed to avoid one here I am having a panic attack right here.

"Peter, are you okay? What's wrong? Why are you breathing heavy? Peter talk to me!" May started freaking out and yelling. She probably thought that putting her hand on my back was comforting, but it just reminded me of  getting hit. And homecoming.

"Don't... dont touch me please, I'm sorry!" I started having flash backs to the building collapsing on me. "Please, some one, please help, I... i I don't wanna die help! I... I'm stuck!"

Tony's POV

I hear the kid yelling for help so I run in there. When I enter the room I see a frantic may, and hyperventilating peter. May just kept touching his back and then pulling back over and over. Peter was curled in in himself. He was shaking, crying, hyperventilating, and crying for help. I decide to call Bruce for a seditive. He was in a full blown panic attack and needed sleep. I decided that when he wakes up in a few hours I'll have Bruce do a mental check and see of theres any medicine that could help him.

Time skip brought to you by stark industries

Bruce's pov

Once the kid wakes up Tony wants me to give him a mental health check.

"Where an I? Are you bruce banner?  I love your books!" I turn around to an awe struck kid. Probably wants to see the hulk. Wait. He said I like your books...so that means he knows I'm a scientist?

"Hi, peter. Your in the SI med bay. Tony asked me to give you a mental health check. When I say a word your going to say another word that you correlate it with." A nod from Peter told me to start.

"Red."

"Blood"

"Drunk"

"D-danger"

"May"

"Family."

"Tall buildings"

"Trapped"

I noticed that he started to hyperventilate and shake, his eyes glazing over and looking into a memory.

"Hey. Hey! Peter! You are safe. You are in SI. You are in the medbay. Your ok, your alive." I started describing things in the room until he was breathing normally. From what FRIDAY's data on how he responded, he has PTSD and extreme panic and anxiety attacks.

"Okay kid, from what this tells me you have PTSD, anxiety, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, and you could have depression. Since you work at SI your medicine is provided and dont have a medical bill. You'll get your medicine from your supervisor every month. You'll also have some anti depressants just in case."