15

Ignore the chapter where they find out he gets panick attacks. Loki erased their memories because that's totally something he can do.)

"You get to meet and hang out with the avengers, kid, I thought you'd be more exited."

I already hang out with them as spiderman but I cant say that. But they are still so cool!

"Wait, you... your serious?!"this day cant get any better!

"Loki will be there too. I dunno if he'll attack you or not, but tbor decided that he's harmless. So be on your guard"

Tony pov

Ugh. Of course he has to meet the avengers, too bad spiderman can't come, he would protect the kid. What? I haven't gotten attached to my intern you have. (I'm looking at you,you wouldn't read this if you werent.)

Of course, nat will be there, so will the rest of the avengers, so maybe we can protect Peter from loki.

We arrive in the room were the rest of the avengers are waiting.

"Do these are the avengers. And that's my nephew on my dad's side." I said, pointing at percy.

"Percy? Oh this day cant get any better!"

"Woah, hold up. You two know each other?"

"Peter's my cousin, well more like 1st cousin, on my moms side. "

"So that means... you," I point at peter "are related to me?" I point to me.

"I...I guess so mr. Stark."

Percy pov

Tony said he wanted me to meet the avengers and his intern, so I went to his building with him. I'm not gonna pretend I know how I'm related to him, but it is on my moms side. There are more gods, great. And there are super heroes now? Apparently the saved New York from aliens? Must have been when someone kidnapped me (cough hera cough). But honestly, its kinda cool being just Percy Jackson. No responsibilities here, none more than a normal teenager. But peter needs to leave May's. Its dangerous there. Stupid ADHD! Oh look peter. Wait peter?! Oh no! I didnt want him to be involved with any sort of gods.

Peter pov

After we all get over the shock, and after I fanboy over the avengers, I turn to loki ask him something. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being spit on someone's hotdog, 10 being mass murder, how are you?"

Loki thought for a moment, "three."

"Cool, let me know if it gets over 6."

"Well, that went well. Back to work. Peter, get me some coffee and bring it to lab 3. Get the coffee from downstairs." Lab 3, oh no. Explosives! better get a bucket of water too. I glanced at percy and he started shaking when mr. Stark said downstairs. "Percy, you okay?"

"I'll be fine I got to go" he said then he jump out the window. A chorus of no! was heard as we and to the window. We saw him in the window pane below us and he kept jumping till he reached the ground where annabeth met him.

Sorry its short!