11(they found percy and hes at camp now

Aunt may hasn't been drunk since the news about percy. they found him today, turns out he was sleepwalking and woke up on a plane.

"They found him! Peter they found percy! I'm gonna celebrate with a couple of drinks. Now, tell me honestly, what kind of drunk am i?" Aunt may asked me, she was already drunk.

"You are such a nice and helpful person when your drunk!" I told her. She doesn't believe  grateful enough.
She throws her bottle at me and everything goes black. I wake up in the morning and see aunt may crying and drinking. "Why isnt he awake yet? Why wont he wake up? Why is he face down? Why is there blood on his face! No..no...no hes not dead. He wasnt shot. May, he even said so himself, you are nice when you're drunk. It couldnt have been me... pull yourself together may!" I hear her crying to herself. Is...is she sad cause of me?

"Aunt may? What's wrong?" I ask tentatively, flinching as she looks at me, playing it off as my face being sore.

"You... your alive! Dont you ever. Do
That. To. Me. Again!" She yells standing up now. She puts her hand towards me and I jump up amd run to the bathroom, locking the door. "Peter? What's wrong? Why did you run from me? It was me wasnt it?! I'm the one who did this to you?" She sounded so angry so I lied, trying to make her less angry.

"No. No! It wasn't you! There was this guy, and he came in here and you broke your bottle and threatened him, he had a knife and you were protecting me. Before he left he punched me and I passed out, I guess I fell into the glass shards. And dont worry I'm just cleaning myself up!"
I might as well try something. I knew this was going to hurt so I got out a  razor blade and cut my arm with it. While that was more painful than my head I cleaned my face off. Looks like I have a little glass stuck in me. I'm going to have to pull it out and bandage it. Just as I finish I here may say that percy and Sally are going to be here any minute and that she'll send percy in to help me clean myself up. Just then the doorbell rings. I open the bathroom door to see and a tall, black haired,(description of percy) boy walk in. Definitely percy. He looks different. Like he was expecting an attack. He looks at may and pales. He says he gonna help me clean up now. I open the door to let him in.

"What happened," He demands, "and I dont want whatever bs you told her to keep her happy. I can help you cover up the scars and marks, but you have to tell me, what did she do?" By the time I finished explaining he had bandaged my head and brought out a makeup kit.

"Are you gay? Is this you coming out?"

"What? No. I'm straight. I have a girlfriend, this is how I'm gonna cover up the marks and scars. I had practice with gabe. You won't be able to tell the difference.

(A/n I dont know if this makes sense since its 12 am, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for commenting, voting, and following-if you follow me)