Chapter 5 She's my Daughter too.

Charlotte's POV.

The whole protection thing died down after awhile... I don't even know why I was dragged off in the first place...that is until it happened. I was in my room on Facebook when I heard yelling.

"Get out!"

"She's my daughter too!"

"You're a pervert and I'm not letting you get you're hands on her"

"It's too late I'm on parole and I've already filed for custody!"

Yelling like this went on for about an hour, just my mom and this man fighting. What scared me was when things went quiet, there was a loud slam of the door and then a deafening silence kicked in. I entered the living room to find out what happened but mom wasn't there, I went to her bedroom and I stepped in something red, fear rushed through me as I realised I was standing in my mother's blood.

I ran around the bed to see her on the floor her throat was slashed, I moved her hands and applied the pressure myself taking off my T-shirt to try and soak up the blood. "Mom it's gonna be OK" I said dialling 911 followed by Elliot.

"Charlotte..." she gasped and I looked down at her.

"It's OK I'm getting help"

"No."

"Mom you need a doctor"

"No! No NO get out of here go right now" she said forcing herself upright but not quite managing it. "He's coming for you. Go!" she said and I was debating on what was happening. Was she having another panic attack? Was it the truth? Or was she loopy from all the blood she lost..

I called El again to see what I could do to help but he said he was on his way.

Elliot's POV.

I told Charlotte to stay on the phone until I got there but our conversation was cut short. "El I think someone's here" she whispered.

"It's OK just stay calm and don't leave the room you're in" I said quietly.

"OK but what if-" I heard a scream as the phone fell to the floor and a foot stood on top of it causing the line to die.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Charlotte's POV.

"Please lemme go" I sobbed and he just smiled at me.

"Shh it's OK I'm your father, I won't hurt you"

"WON'T HURT ME?! YOU KILLED MY MOM!" I yelled.

"She's not dead Liv's a fighter" he said and I sighed why does everyone tell me that.

"So you gonna talk to me"

"What am I supposed to say? Hi dad sorry I don't have much to say but you know, you did kidnap me and mom says you're a rapist? By the way I got a B. In science..... Yeah that's a real conversation starter" I said annoyed and he looked at me.

"I thought she wanted it"

"WHAT PART OF NO! STOP! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled thinking of my own rape.

"No I'd never hurt her on purpose, it was a mistake I was drunk and frustrated, my brother's the rapist, he's the one who should've been put in the slammer but instead it was me because I raped SVU's precious detective" he said and I could see his hands tighten around the steering wheel.

"I was raped" I whispered.

"What! When?"

"A week ago,."

"And she never told me?" he said trying to hold in his anger. "Is everything OK?" he asked softly.

"Yeah..." I mumbled looking down.

"How is your mother?" he asked and I sighed.

"You rape her, then you kidnap me and your like how is she. Are you insane?"

"Maybe" he smiled continuing to drive.

Hope you enjoyed.