Chapter. 6 Release.

Elliot's POV.

I ran to Olivia's apartment and saw a blood trail, I knew that mustn't be good, I followed the trail into Liv's room but there was no sign of her or Charlotte anywhere. "Olivia?" Liv! Hello?" I called just then I heard a noise. I saw Olivia sprawled out on the bathroom floor. How didn't I notice the other blood trail?! I stood her up and walked her towards the door since it seemed she didn't want me to carry her. "Come on the bus is almost here" I said but she collapsed into my arms, she was still awake but the loss of blood led to exhaustion. EMTs soon arrived and took her away, I knew she'd be OK but my main concern was Charlotte.

Charlotte's POV.

I woke up on the floor, my eye was throbbing in pain. My "dad" came in and looked at me. "I'm glad you're OK" he said and I looked at him in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You tried to have sex with me"

"I did?"

"Yeah? You were talking about the night you were raped and then you just started to strip" he said and I was utterly shocked.

"What?!" I half asked half yelled.

"Yeah look I think you should get some sleep" he said and I nodded he took my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

I laid down and shut my eyes and began to doze.
"He was on top of me and I screamed but he wouldn't get off me" I said and he gave me a sympathetic look.
"I know it's hard but you'll be OK" he said gently stroking my face.
"Is it hot in here?" I asked taking off my T-shirt.
"Charlotte what're you doing?"
"Oh you wanna play dumb?" I asked unbuttoning his shirt.
"No don't" he said but I ignored him and took off my skirt. I made my way down his body and unzipped his pants.
"Charlotte you're a good girl don't do this" he said pulling away from me but I pulled myself back in. I put my hand down his pants and that was it, he punched me in the face.

I woke up shocked, I tried to sleep with my own father. OMG! How can this be happening? Why is this happening? Oh no.

He walked in and I was crying hysterically. "Are you OK?"

"I'm a slut"

"It's not your fault, I saw what that man did to you, it was all over the news and I know he made you watch but that wasn't your fault, he did this to you and I know that might have got to you but I also know that it's not your fault" he said and I sighed.

"I need to go home" I said and he sighed.

"I'm a lot of things but I'm not a kidnapper, go on, we're only two blocks away anyway" he said and I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks dad" I whispered and left. I went straight to the squad and saw mom sitting at her desk teary eyed and Elliot next to her.

"Mom!" I called and she looked at me in utter shock. She jumped from her seat and ran toward me, she hugged me so tightly. She held my face in her hands and looked me up and down searching for any sign of an injury. "Mom" I groaned.

"OK I'm sorry" she said backing off and I smiled.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"I tried to.."

"Tried to what?"

"Mom I need help"

"Help with what? Are you OK? Did he hurt you? Are you pregnant?" she asked all at once making me laugh but then cry.

"No, I think I think I have a sex problem" I said and now her expression was unreadable.

"Excuse me?"

"I tried to sleep with dad"

"YOU WHAT!" she yelled and I looked down.

"I don't know why" I said starting to cry. She just hugged me but I could tell she was worried and slightly upset.

Olivia's POV.

My daughter is a sex addict what the hell! Charlotte went to lie down and Elliot just looked at me. "Liv you know it's not your fault" Elliot said but it is, it's my fault Lewis took her, it's my fault she had to watch and it's my fault her father's a rapist.

"You can't tell me that none of this is my fault" I said but he didn't answer. I knew it, it's all my fault.

"Liv you've got to stop blaming yourself for this" he said but how could I not blame myself?!

"Olivia!" Cragen called snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked into his office and shut the door. "What is this about Charlotte?" he asked and I looked down.

"Well... Captain she thinks....she thinks she's a sex addict"

"And she thinks this because?"

"She tried to....she tried to have sex with her father and her rapist" I said and he looked slightly disturbed.

"Well...we can get her help, I'll get Huang to examine her" he said and I nodded.

"And Liv" he called and I spun round to face him.

"Yeah?"

"If there's anything you need.." he trailed and I nodded thankfully.

Well lemme know watcha think! :-P