Chapter 4 The Video That Changed Everything!

Olivia's POV.

I rushed to the squad because Cragen called and said there was something urgent he needed to show me. I entered his office where he was sitting at his desk with a laptop. "You're not going to like this" he said turning the laptop around and pressing play.

"I want it! I want it!" Charlotte said taking off her top. "Give it to me" she said throwing herself onto a bed.

"Oh yeah" some kid said as he got on top of her.

"Harder! Harder!" she yelled and at this point I couldn't watch anymore.

"She wanted it?" I said almost like a whimper.

"Liv I'm sorry...but that doesn't look like rape to me and even if she was raped, we have no case because of this video" he said and I sighed.

"Thanks captain" I said shakily leaving his office.

"Liv!" he called after me and I spun around.

"Yeah?"

"Take as long as you need" he said as I smiled weakly.

When I got home I saw Charlotte crying and I had so much bad news between her and ACS and Noah being in and out of hospital and not to mention her psycho father chasing after us that I didn't have time for teenager problems. "I need to talk to you" I said angrily, not feeling any sympathy.

"Mom look at what they're posting about me on Facebook... They keep sharing this video" she sniffed playing the video, it was the same video Cragen showed me, but I actually watched more of this one trying to find evidence. "Oh yeah...oh.oh.on. God damn!" she screamed and I just couldn't do it, I dropped the phone.

"Why are you all over the internet having sex with your rapist!" I yelled and she started to cry more.

"I dunno.. he bought me a drink at the bar and the next thing I know, he's on top of me" she said and I believed her, just how would I prove it?..,

Sorry it's short hope you enjoy lemme know wacha think!? :-)