Chapter. 7 It's My Life.

Nick's POV.

I went to lie down in the cribs after a gruelling case. Charlotte was laying there and it looked like she had been crying. "Are you OK?" I asked and she sighed.

"No" she sniffed and I sat beside her.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked and she nodded hesitantly.

"Well I-I think I have a problem... a sex problem" she said and now I was slightly worried.

"What?"

"Yeah I led my rapist on"

"They all say that"

"No I-I wanted it. I do want it" she said standing up.

"What're you talking about?"

"Make it better Nick" she said sitting on my lap.

"OK Charlotte I get it" I said and she smiled.

"Get what?" she asked and now I was seriously worried.

"You have to stop this now" I said and she smiled.

"Playing hard to get? I like it" she said trying to kiss me but I pulled away. I pulled her off me but she was relentless. I stood up to leave but she followed. She caught my hand and pulled me toward her but I was having none of it.

"Come on Nick... I know you wanna" she said taking off her T-shirt. I placed my hands firmly on her shoulders and looked at her directly.

"Charlie look at me, you're better than this, this isn't you" I said and she started to cry.

"He made me" she sobbed into my chest.

"It's OK" I whispered hugging her tightly. Liv and George walked in and it was a little awkward.

"Charlotte?" was all Olivia managed to say. I could tell this made her uncomfortable.

"Mom? What're you?- what am I?-" she tried and George even looked disturbed. I handed her, her T-shirt and walked out. I was slightly freaked out by the fact that Liv's daughter tried to make her way into my pants (quite literally can I add) and then Liv walks in, in the process.

Charlotte's POV.

The look of disgust on my mom's face said it all. I needed help. "Mom I'm-"

"It's OK" she said trying to sound OK with all this. Then I thought why should she have to be OK with it it's my life.

"Charlotte how about we talk?" George asked and I nodded my mom nodded too. She left the first time she got a chance, with no hesitation. I felt ashamed I was a slut a whore and even my own mother couldn't stand me.

Sorry it's short but my exams are finally over!!!!! More's on the way well if you guys want me to write more??? Oh and could you follow svuloveliv it's another account I just started! I'm gonna go on both accounts at the same time because I have both logged in on my phone thanks guys!