HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE

This One Shot is totally based upon how I wanted one episode of edkv to be.
_______________________________________

It was late at night and Suman was sitting on terrace, looking at the stars and lost thinking about how her life took a turn when Shravan once again entered her life.

Busy thinking about how Shravan asked for friendship on the night of Preetibhoj. She smiled at the memory.

Her phone rang bringing her out of her riverie and she smiled seeing the familiar name flashing.

"Happy birthday Sumo!"

"Mera birthday kal hai Purna!" I said.

"Ahem Ahem! Madam, come back to the world! It's already 12 o' clock! So, Happy birthday!" Purna wished me again and I saw the time.

I didn't realise when it was midnight. I was so busy in thinking about the past happenings in few days.

I smiled "Thank you Purna!"

"So, how's life?" She asked.

"Life ko kya hona hai! Wahi same chal rahi hai"

"Accha chhod ye sab! Mujhe ye bata ki tere aur Shravan ke beech mein kya chakkar chal raha hai?"

My eyes widened at her question.

"M-Mera aur S-Shravan ka kya chakkar chal raha hai?" I asked stuttering.

"Oh please Sumo! Sabko pata hai uss din reunion party mein kya hua tha and after that Shravan had fought a case for you and you both are now very close friend!" She said.

"Toh? Hum sirf dost hai!" I said assuring her.

Although I know that we are not 'just friends'. I love him from past 10 years but who knows about this.

"Kuch bhi! Mujhe pata hai tu usse pyaar karti hai!"

"Kya bakwas kar rahi hai!" I exclaimed but I know that I love him.

"Sumo!" She said in a way that there was no use of lying to her.

"Okay fine! I accept I, Suman Tiwari is in love with the Shravan Malhotra! Khush?"

"Mai toh khush hu lekin tune usse bataya hai abhi tak?"

"Nahi yaar! Pata nahi woh bhi mujhse pyaar karta hai ki nahi?" I said being sad.

"Sumo don't tell me you are not going to tell him because you are thinking that he will propose you first because he is a boy!"

"Nahi yaar Purna! I'm Sumo, I'll tell him in few days"

"Chal good then! Tell him you love him and then tell me about it first. Okay?"

"Okay meri maa! Chal ab mai sone jaa rahi hu. Bohot late ho gaya hai!"

"Chal bye, and once again Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you!"

I disconnected the call and started descending the staircase. I entered in my room and closed the door.

"Oh My God!" I was about to scream when someone covered my mouth from screaming.

"Sumo! Shhh! It's me Shravan" I sighed calming down realizing who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here that too late at night!?" I whisper yelled.

"If you remember then Happy Birthday!" He said and hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" I snuggled close to him.

"Accha wait a minute I have got you a present" saying that he bent down and took something out from beneath the bed.

It was cake!

He kept the cake on the bed and asked me to cut it. I gave him a piece of cake and then kept the rest of it in the refrigerator.

"So tell me what gift did you get for me?" I asked.

"I got you this cake! Isn't it enough?"

"Cake! As a gift! No no no, I want my gift or else get out!" I said pushing him out from the window.

"Okay fine! I'll give you your gift if I'll get my return gift!"

"What do you want in your 'return gift'? I asked quoting return gift in air.

"Ummm... Propose me!" He said and climbed the window and started walking away.

I was still in shock. How did he know? There was no time for thinking about this so I ran towards him who was exiting the gate of Tiwari Killa.

I pulled him and held his collar and kissed him. Shravan was in shock and so because of it he was not reciprocating.

I bit his lower lip and he came out of his shock and kissed me back. We pulled away when both were out of oxygen.

I was still standing on my tip toes and my hands around his neck, his hands around my waist and our foreheads joined.

I smiled.

"Sumo! Is this the way how you propose?"

"Yes! This is Sumo type proposal" I said and he chuckled.

"I love you Sumo!"

"I love you too Shravan" and once again we kissed but this time he started it.

I realized something and pulled apart and whacked his arm.

"You were listening to my conversation with Purna! Bad manners"

"Sorry! I just came here to wish you" he said.

"It's okay! Now give me my gift"

He took out a small velvet box from his pocket and knelt down in front of me on one knee.

"So Miss Suman Tiwari! I, Shravan Malhotra loves you a lot that too from past 10 years. Will you marry me?"

Oh my god! He proposed me for marriage. Tears started coming out.

"Yes! A thousand times yes. I will marry you Mr. Shravan Malhotra!" I said forwarding my hand.

He slipped the ring in my ring finger and got up and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday love!"

"Thank you so much Shravan! This was the best birthday I ever had. I love you so much and tha too from past 10 years!" I confessed.

We were still in hug. I love being in his arms. I love him.

Mil jaane de dil Jo bane

Ek duje ke vaaste!