TERE MERE (2)

Shravan's POV

"Aditya please leave me! Please!" Suman said in her sleep.

Oh My God! She is having a nightmare, I need to wake her up right now!

"Suman! Suman! Wake up" I tried waking her up. She was sweating and crying badly and was continuously taking Aditya's name.

"Suman!" I said making my voice a little louder and that worked and she woke up with a jolt. She was breathing heavily. I passed her a glass of water.

"T-Thank y-you!" Her voice shivered. She took the glass from me and drank it in one go.

"What happened?" I asked keeping the glass on the side table.

"Nothing to worry about!"  She said. I frowned.

"I asked you what happened!" I said.

"It's just a nightmare and I forgot to take my sleeping pills!" She said and my eyes widen at this revelation.

Is she serious? She takes sleeping pills? Seriously?

"We will go to doctor tomorrow!" I said before getting myself comfortable in the bed.

"I don't want to!" She said her head hung low.

"I didn't ask you, I told you!" I said and laid down. She didn't say anything further.

Suman's POV

Shravan why are you doing it to me!

This little bit of your concern is also way too much for me and I am not habitual to that. At least not after whatever happened between us.

I didn't argue further because I know that there is no point in arguing with him. Especially after when he became that rude to me.

I talked with him after a whole freaking month. For the first time I heard his voice after so many days.

I am having a bad feeling about my health that is why I don't want to go to the doctor. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Well now sleep was far away from me so I decided to write my diary.

I started writing diary from the day when Shravan came back from London. I have written everything in that, every single thing!

Shravan was asleep by that time, I switched on the night lamp kept beside the couch and started writing my diary.

Shravan's POV

I woke up when the sunlight came peeping through the curtains. It was already 8 in the morning.

I turned and saw Suman was missing. I remembered the last night, I saw her sleeping on the couch with a book in her hands.

I went to the washroom and got ready within half an hour. I came out and saw Suman still sleeping.

"Suman wake up! We need to go to the doctor" I said and she woke up instantly.

"Sorry I am late!" She said before running into the washroom.

She is not the same. She never apologized for little things. She changed, a lot! Well nothing is same between us anymore!

I shaked my head thinking about what has happened between us.

******

After so many days I am sitting with my family and having breakfast. Suman sat beside me.

"Sumo tu aaj phir kam kha rahi hai!" Pushkar said as if he was tired of saying the same thing again.

"Hmm!" Suman said. I looked at her plate and saw only little food, less than medium also.

Something is wrong with her! Very much wrong!

******

"Aap aur Sumo kaha jaa rahe ho?" Pushkar asked as we started leaving the house.

"Ghar aake batate hai, abhi late ho rahe hai!" I said and we left the house.

Suman sat in the passenger seat and kept looking outside the window. The whole car ride was silent, no radio nothing.

"Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra, you can now go in!" The receptionist said and we both went inside the doctor's cabin.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra! How are you guys doing?" The doctor asked.

"Good!" I said and Suman forced a smile.

"So Mrs. Malhotra, Shravan told me about your nightmare and you taking pills to sleep!" Suman held her head hung low as the doctor said.

"Mr. Malhotra can you please go outside and wait for few time!" Doctor said and I nodded in understanding and went from there.

Suman's POV

"So Mrs. Malhotra, let's begin!" Doctor said.

"When did you started taking sleeping pills?"

"One or two months back!" I said. I don't know what to do.

"Why did you started taking it?" She asked.

"I was not able to sleep!" I said.

"Suman you can tell me everything, I will help you!" She said and I nodded in agreement.

"I was not supposed to get married to Shravan! I was supposed to marry Aditya but some conversations lead between Shravan and Aditya and on the day of my marriage with Aditya, he tried to force himself on me!" I said.

"Then what happened?" She asked.

"I was lucky that Shravan came on time and saved me! And from that day I was not able to sleep, every night I get the same nightmare that Aditya..." I choked.

"Did you tell anyone about this?" She asked.

"No! Koi tha hi nahi jisse apna dard bata saku!" I said.

"Kya aap Aditya se shaadi karna chahti thi?' She asked.

"Kabhi nahi! I was forced to marry him" I confessed.

"Can you please go out and send Mr. Malhotra inside!" Doctor said and I went out.

"Shravan, she is calling you inside!" I said and sat down. Shravan got up and went inside.

Shravan's POV

"Mr. Malhotra, come sit!" I sat down on the chair.

"I can tell you one thing that your wife is strong! She didn't get scared when she took that guy's name who tried to force himself on her!" She said. I kept silent.

"She is in depression!" Doctor said and my eyes widen in shock!

"In real life you came to save her that day but in her dreams you never came!" She said.

"You need to keep her happy or else there will be huge loss!" She continued.

"Hmm!" I said and got up and went out. I saw Suman sitting on a chair and looking at the ceiling. 

There was a time when I could read her eyes and today her eyes didn't show anything, complete blank.

"Chale?" I asked. She nodded her head and got up.

"Suman PCT jaana hai? You will feel good!" I said so that I could discuss about this with others.

"I want to go home, I feel suffocated there!" She said, her voice low.

I couldn't believe the girl who used to love her work and work place more than anything now feels suffocated there.

I need to sort out everything fast or else there will be a huge loss.

To be continued.....