'S'-(2)

He saw her one hand behind her back and she was biting her lips as if she was controlling her sobs. Shravan noticed this.

When everyone started leaving the kitchen Suman turned around and went to the wash basin to wash her hands, but she waited for everyone to leave.

When she felt that everyone left, but unknown to her someone was still there.

She kept her hands on the counter before washing and tears started coming out of her eyes, she started sobbing.

Shravan felt as if someone was stabbing him right in his heart as he watched tears flowing out of her eyes.

Shravan couldn't control himself and he moved towards her. He stood behind her back and put his one hand on her waist and other held her burnt hand carefully not to hurt her.

Suman felt two strong arms holding her. At first she got scared but she soon recognized the touch and kept crying.

Shravan opened the tap and water started flowing from it. He placed her burnt hand in the water. She winced when the water came in contact with her burnt hand.

"Shravan please, bohot jal raha hai!" Suman said as she tried to remove her hand but Shravan mad his grip tight on her and she couldn't move her hand.

"2 minute aur Sumo, jalan hoga thodi der lekin thik bhi toh karna hai na!" Shravan whispered in her ears.

Suman was crying as it was burning. Shravan was not able to see her like this so to calm her down he kept pecking her cheeks.

Suman felt grounds slipping beneath her legs as Shravan kept pecking her cheeks. But Shravan held her tight from her waist.

"Ho gaya Sumo!" Shravan said and moved back from her. He took the towel and wiped her hands carefully.

"Chalo mere saath!" Shravan said and took her free hand and started moving towards his bedroom.

"Baitho udhar mai abhi aaya!" Shravan said and Suman sat down on his bead. She was still recovering from the feeling that Shravan was kissing her cheek.

Shravan knelt down in front of her with the first aid box. He took her burnt hand and carefully cleaned it with dettol.

"Aah!" Suman winced and Shravan looked at her. Tears making there way from her eyes. He gently started blowing the wound to soothen the pain.

He bandaged her hand carefully. He looked at her and saw tears were still flowing through her eyes.

He gently cupped her face and kissed her eyes as if drinking her tears. Suman started loosing her sense in his touch.

"Shravan!" She said and started crying. Shravan started kissing her cheeks and eyes. He then pulled back and looked at her. She opened her eyes and they both stared in each other eyes.

"I love you Sumo! I loved you, I love you and I will keep loving you!" Shravan finally confessed.

Suman started crying again and hugged him tightly. She hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Shravan! I love you too" Suman also said between her cry. He felt light after listening to her.

"Sumo you were never a cry baby!" Shravan said stroking her hairs.

"Shravan aaj nahi please, aaj aisa lag raha hai jaise puri duniya mujhe mil gayi ho!" Suman said still hugging him.

"Sumo tum itna toh nahi roti thi" Shravan asked.

"Roti thi mai Shravan, roti thi! Humesha se roti aayi hu lekin maine kabhi kisi ko apne weakness dekhne nahi diye, I always pretended to be strong but I am not as strong as you people think!" Suman said.

"Tumne kitchen mein kuch bola kyu nahi ki tumhara haat jal gaya?" Shravan asked.

"Baat itni badi nahi thi Shravan ki mai sab ko batati phiru!" Suman said.

"Baat badi hai Sumo! Agar kuch major hota toh? Aur waise bhi ghar mein shaadi ki taiyariya chal rahi hai!" Shravan said.

"Chhodo woh sab baat!" Suman said.

"Sumo?"

"Hmm?"

"Maine tumhari aur Papa ki baatein suni thi jab tum dono kitchen mein baat kar rahe the!" Shravan said.

Suman pulled back from the hug and started looking down.

"Sumo aisa kya hua ki papa tumse aise baat kar rahe the?" Shravan asked cupping her face in his hands.

"Majboori hai meri ki mai tumhe sirf wahi chiz nahi bata sakti!" Suman said. Shravan joined his forehead with hers.

"I won't force you to tell me!" Shravan said. He then looked in her eyes and then her lips asking permission to kiss her.

Sumam blushed and blinked her eyes giving him permission. Soon Shravan locked his lips with hers kissing her passionately.

Suman's hands automatically found their way in his hairs. For the first time Shravan didnt care about his hairstyle getting messed up.

After a minute they both broke the kiss basking for oxygen. Their foreheads joined.

"I love you!" They both mumbled.

"Sumo, yeh 'S' kiske liye hai?" Shravan asked pointing at that 'S'.

"Sirf tumhare liye, humesha se!" Suman smiled.

Well there was a lot of things to sort out but for now they are together.