DRAMA QUEEN (2)

Suman was going to open the door of his room but she felt a pull and in a milliseconds she was trapped between Shravan and the wall.

"Shravan kya kar rahe ho!?" Suman almost screamed.

"Tumne pucha tha na ki maine 'don't say I love you to anyone else' kyu bola tha" he put his hands on the walls, caging her.

"H-haa... Toh tumne.. Jawab de toh... Diya!" Suman gulped. His proximity was creating a havoc inside her.

"Joh mai boluga woh maan logi tum?" He asked coming closer to her and his voice turning husky.

"N-nah... Nahi!" It was getting harder for Suman to breathe.

"Jawab sunna chahogi tum mera?" He asked now joining his forehead with hers. She nodded looking down.

"Mai ne aisa isliye kaha tha kyu ki that 'I love you' belongs to me, only me!" He said and kissed her cheeks and jawline.

Suman wrapped her hands around his neck, she was not in her senses.

"I love you Suman Tiwari!" Shravan whispered in her ears and kissed there, she moaned a bit making Shravan aroused by her.

Shravan smiled seeing his effect on her and she didn't even back off or pushed him. He kissed her till her neckline and then looked at her.

Her eyes were closed and lips parted inviting Shravan to kiss her. He slowly moved towards her and locked his lips with her, Suman reciprocated with the same power.

Shravan broke the kiss after a couple of minutes when both of them was breathless.

"What is your answer?" He asked smiling. Suman can feel his lips brushing hers when he  is talking.

"Isn't it obvious now?" She said smiling.

"Nothing will go wrong if you say it!" Shravan said pulling her closer.

"Here you go with your answer" Suman said and kissed him.

"I love you too Shravan Malhotra!" She said after breaking the kiss.

He smiled and rested his forehead on hers, taking her scent.

"Sumo ka Shravan!" Shravan murmured.

"Shravan ki Sumo!" Suman also said smiling.

They both smiled looking at each other. They are finally together.

*******

It was the day of final hearing. Shravan and Suman kept a secret about their love from everyone.

Early in the morning Suman came to Malhotra mansion to meet Shravan and wish him luck before they all leave for the court.

She quickly went in his room and saw him wearing his black coat.

"All ready Mr. Malhotra?" Suman asked taking Shravan by surprise. He didn't expect her to be here early in the morning.

"Sumo tum yaha itni subah?" He asked. He was happy that she came to meet him. She moved towards him and stood in front of him.

"Haa, I thought ki kyu na tumhe good luck wish kar du you know in Sumo style, now perfect!" She said fixing his collar, Shravan held her from her waist and she smiled.

"And what do you mean by Sumo style?" He asked pulling her closer to him and joining his forehead with hers.

She smiled and kissed him on his lips taking him by surprise, again! After a second or two Shravan also reciprocated the kiss.

"All the best lawyer! My lawyer!" Suman wished him after breaking the kiss.

"I swear I will fight thousands of cases for you to get this kind of all the best, that too from you!" Shravan said making Suman blush.

"Don't worry! I will always wish you luck like this before your every case, whether its mine or not I will still wish you!" Suman said smiling.

Shravan's heart swelled listening to her. She was his lucky charm, which only belonged to him and that too forever.

"Chale? Warna late ho jaaye ge!" Suman said after a couple of minutes getting away from his touch.

"Chalo! Waise what about nana ji and all? I mean how are they going to come?" Shravan asked.

"Mr. Lawyer you don't worry about that, mai apni car ghad chhod kar hi aayi hu so they will come with mama ji and I will go with you!" Suman said and Shravan smiled at her.

"But what will you tell to people downstairs if they ask you what were you doing here early in the morning?" Shravan asked.

"You don't worry about that! Mai poore plan ke saath aayi hu" Suman said making Shravan chuckle.

"Drama queen, meri drama queen!" Shravan said and they both smiled.

"Arre Suman beta tum itni subah subah yaha?" Ramnath said as they both descended the stairs.

"Haa uncle woh kal kuch important chiz reh gayi thi Shravan ke room mein toh wahi lene aayi thi" Suman said.

"Oh accha accha! Waise all ready baccho?" Ramnath asked smiling.

"Ji papa!"

"Ji uncle!" Suman and Shravan replied together.

"Accha papa ab hum chalte hai warna late ho jaayege!" Shravan said.

"All the best beta!" Ramnath said patting his back. Shravan smiled at him and then Shravan and Suman left for the court.

*******

"Garv hai mujhe tum pe Shravan!" Nana ji said as Shravan won the case of Tiwari Killa.

"Thank you Nana ji!" Shravan said taking his blessings. Suman was standing in corner and he could see her eyes tearing up.

"Accha beta ab hum chalte hai!" Nana ji said and looked at Suman and asked "tu humare saath aa rahi hai ya PCT jaa rahi hai?"

"Aap log jaayie mujhe Shravan se kuch baat karni hai aur phir mujhe PCT bhi jaana hai!" Suman said and everyone left leaving the newly found love birds alone.

"Ab bolo kya baat karni hai?" Shravan asked as they both reached to his car. She didn't say anything but started crying.

"Sumo kya hua? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?" Shravan asked holding her. She hugged him suddenly and he hugged her back.

"Thank you Shravan! Thank you so much! Aaj meri maa ke naam pe jo kalank laga tha woh hat gaya, thank you!" she said crying.

"Sumo shaant ho jaao! Jeetna toh mujhe tha hi kyu ki subah kisi ne mujhe kuch zyada hi acche se good luck wish kiya tha!" Shravan said lightening the environment.

She whacked him on his arm and smuggled closer in his chest hiding her blush from him.

"I love you Sumo and I will do anything for you!" Shravan said hugging her more tightly but protectively.

"I love you too Shravan!" She said smiling, snuggling more into his chest.

Ab dekhoon na

Aaye jo ab koyi subah tere bina

Aur chaahun na

Ho sach koyi khwaab mera tere bina