TUJHE KITNA CHAHE AUR HUM!

So this One Shot is based upon episode 101 and 102. I'm going to change the song they are going to dance on. And yes, there is a twist in this.

Dedicated to- ChrisKiUppu

_____________________________________

"Di pls! Mai aapki eklauti behen hu! Agar aap mere sangeet mein dance nahi karegi toh aur kaun kiske sangeet mein dance karegi? Aur Shravan aap, zyada naa nu ki na toh dekh lena mai Pushkar ko aapke peeche laga dugi! Aur aapko toh uski zid ke baare mein toh pata hi hai" Preeti said warningly.

"Suman puttar hum samajhte hai ki tum aur Shravan kitne busy ho sab arrangements dekhne mein, lekin iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki tum dono functions enjoy nahi karoge, isliye kaam ko thoda side mein rakh ke enjoy karo! Aur waise bhi tum aur Shravan toh bachpan se best friends ho toh phir kya problem hai dance karne mein?" Kamini said to get success in her plan.

"Toh Shravan aap dance karege na?" Preeti asked and Shravan nodded agreeing to what his to be sister in-law asked him.

"Aur Di aap?" Suman was left with no option so she nodded her head agreeing.

"Thank you so much Shravan and Di!" Preeti thanked hugging Suman from back. Suman hugged her back and looked at Shravan, he was smiling but his smile didn't reach his eyes and this was noticed by Suman. She was feeling guilty.

Next day

"Oye Preeta! Tu abhi tak delivery dene ke liye nahi gayi!?" Suman asked entering in the kitchen as she looked at the watch and it was getting late for the delivery.

"Sumo woh mai yeh sabzi kaat rahi thi!" Preeta showed her the knife and the vegetables.

"Ek kaam kar tu jaldi jaa kar delivery kar mai yeh karti hu de!" Suman said and took the knife from her. Preeta took the tiffins and went for the delivery.

Tring Tring...

Suman's phone rang. "Hello?" She answered the call.

'Hey Suman! It's me Romi"

"Romi!?" She said.

'Hey Romi what's up?" Suman heard Shravan's voice from the other side. The phone was on conference call.

"Maine tum dono ko yeh batane ke liye phone kiya hai ki har couple ke dance practice ka time alag alag hai, toh tum dono ka time 10 a.m hai!" Romi said

"Par Romi--" Shravan started to say but got interrupted by Romi "Shravan it's wedding season and this means I'm almost booked for whole day! So no excuses and I will meet you guys at 10 a.m sharp!" Tomi said and disconnected the call. Suman wasn't able to say anything. Romi messaged both of them the address.

10 a.m

Shravan and Suman both reached the dance studio and went inside.

"Hey Shravan and Suman! Keep your belongings in side and come in middle" Romi said and Suman kept her handbag in side and Shravan kept his watch and car keys on the side table kept there.

"Okay so guys let's start the dance! I'll show you some moves and after that you guys have to follow it" Romi said and started dancing with a female dance instructor. After their dance it was time for Shravan and Suman's dance.

"Ok so you guys practice the moves I will come in few minutes I have to call someone!" Romi said and headed outside the room. Shravan and Suman were left alone in the room as the female instructor also left.

Like a gentleman Shravan kept his hands in front for her to his hands and dance with him. Suman hesitantly kept her hands on his. The song started playing.