BON FIRE (1)

Hey guys!
I am sure most of you must be angry with me because I haven't updated anything since long time, I was running out of ideas.
So here I am writing this two shot, hope you all enjoy it!
_______________________________________

It's been 6 months since everything got sort out between our beloved couple, Shravan and Suman.

(Note: Preeti is not pregnant here)

As we all know that they both are working so they have less time to spend together, but don't worry our Shravan found a way to spend time with his lovely wife.

Every alternate day they both go to India Gate to have their multi competition and most of the time Suman only win.

Sometimes Preeti and Pushkar also goes with them. On Sundays they both go on a lunch date and then spend some time with family.

Everyone was happy, finally everything was falling into place. Shravan and Suman were the most happiest.

After all, Shravan got back his family and love back. And Suman got the family and love which she craved for since her parent's death.

Suman, Shravan, Preeti and Pushkar regularly visit Tiwari Killa.

********

It was a chilly Saturday evening. Suman was in kitchen preparing snacks for everyone. She got them ready and went outside in the garden where everyone was sitting.

"Yeh lijiye garma garam chai aur naashta and Shravan ke liye coffee!" Suman announced.

"Lao di, mai aap ki help kar deti hu!" Preeti helped her in serving.

After serving everyone Preeti sat beside Pushkar and Suman sat beside Shravan.

"Bhaiya bohot time ho gaya hai hum ne bon fire nahi kiya!" Pushkar said.

"Wow!! Bon fire" Vandy liked the idea of bon fire and her eyes twinkled with excitement.

"Baat toh sahi hai chhote, toh phir bolo kab kar na hai bon fire?" Shravan asked taking a sip from his hot coffee.

"Aaj raat!" Pushkar said. Shravan looked at Suman whether she is okay with having bon fire at night. She nodded her head agreeing.

"Toh phir theek hai, aaj raat bon fire!" Shravan said. Vandy clapped her hand in excitement.

"Paagal!" Varun chuckled at his wife's antics.

"Mummy ji!!" Vandy whined.

"Varun meri bahu ko tu pareshaan mat kar!" Kamini scolded Varun making Vandy smile while others laughed.

"Okay okay, sab suno! Aaj raat hum bon fire kar rahe hai toh Pushkar aur Varun bhaiya aap dono mere saath chaliye lakdi (wood) laane" Shravan said to both his brothers.

"Aur Preeti aur Vandy bhabhi hum chalte hai dinner ki tayaari kar ne!" Suman said.

"Aye Aye captain!" Varun, Pushkar, Preeti and Vandy fake saluted to their captains, I mean Shravan and Suman.

"Lekin pehle naashta toh khatam kar lo tum log!" Nirmala told the children sitting in front of her.

Soon everyone finished their snacks, Shravan and Varun and Pushkar headed to get some wood logs where as Suman, Preeti and Vandy headed to prepare dinner.

Lala ji and Ramnath arranged the seating arrangements for the elderly group, Kamini and Nirmala helped Suman and all in preparing the dinner.

*******